The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

"claimed civ" It means nothing. You keep saying it like it means something.

We're ALL claiming civ, whether outright or not, we all have to convince others we are civ long enough to win the game.. that's how you win as civ, that's how you win as scum, you "claim civ" and be convincing.

So saying he's lynching a claimed civ literally means he's lynching someone playing the game, this applies to most every vote from every player throughout the game. I don't think it was a joke but a super flimsy excuse to push tk3 since your previous theories weren't going anywhere.

I am saying he KNOWS (this is not a vote Swag lol) he is lynching a "claimed" civ. The purpose is that I am implying he is scum and knows (again not a vote) I'm claiming and said claim is civ, so he is then tunneling me more to get a claimed civ lynched cause it furthers his game.

Maybe you didn't take it how I intended. Vote me because I half joked referencing past games when I was lynched for claiming. Terrible read and an absolute inaccurate one...but at least you are trying 

So a noon deadline sucks, so I guess I'll just post this now.

12 hours ago, The Orca said:

@gopherwrestler

Any thoughts today?

tenor.gif?itemid=7868864

16 hours ago, The Orca said:

I am DMX, the Voice in SwAg's Head. What are you @Tk3

Harry Potter seems like a scum character for this game imo.

Also, seems like you are intentionally overlooking that Malf may or may not have been mafia. That was a huge change in the game imo

Based on the write up and the fact Amac was mafia (unlikely the lynch alignment was tampered with), I can correctly assume Gopher and Squire are not mafia and Ted probably wasn't either (watch for that alignment to change). Amac was the killer of Malf. You were hesitant to go with Amac and Ted while more willing for Gopher. You are probably not Mafia cause you would have needlessly pushed Amac at the end, but with people not being able to vote, double posting and Pickle possibly voting in underlines....Harry Potter fits as an Other like I alluded to after your claim, also fits with your posts and Dome alluding to you and Malf would not do that in thread...which apparently is the case cause Malf was town

DMX, the Voice in SwAg's Head is who I am and Hype Man is the name of the game for me and my fame. I riddle and rhyme and my flows stop on a dime. The first time was bucktooth, the second was green, but at least I will get lynched while I sing. 

The first day was adventurous you will see, I hyped up a king, but I was distracted by a big booty and ended up hyping up the wrong thing. If Malf was mafia and lust was his stare, I believed this fit the redirection flare. Now upon seeing the correction, we must do some deep reflection. When returning home I did find, a package to help from Amazon Prime did I sign.

Day 2 was fun while it did last, Tk3 should have been put in the past. The little green man I hyped for sure, my intentions were surely pure. Amazon Prime did not help, even though I watched intently for self help. 

Day 3 is about to come to an end, but maybe I can make amends. Riddle me this and riddle me that, I rather not go splat. Time may be up, but not for town follow the clues and it is time to shut scum down.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

So a noon deadline sucks, so I guess I'll just post this now.

DMX, the Voice in SwAg's Head is who I am and Hype Man is the name of the game for me and my fame. I riddle and rhyme and my flows stop on a dime. The first time was bucktooth, the second was green, but at least I will get lynched while I sing. 

The first day was adventurous you will see, I hyped up a king, but I was distracted by a big booty and ended up hyping up the wrong thing. If Malf was mafia and lust was his stare, I believed this fit the redirection flare. Now upon seeing the correction, we must do some deep reflection. When returning home I did find, a package to help from Amazon Prime did I sign.

Day 2 was fun while it did last, Tk3 should have been put in the past. The little green man I hyped for sure, my intentions were surely pure. Amazon Prime did not help, even though I watched intently for self help. 

Day 3 is about to come to an end, but maybe I can make amends. Riddle me this and riddle me that, I rather not go splat. Time may be up, but not for town follow the clues and it is time to shut scum down.

@The Orca

N1 your move on KSJ was redirected to gopher

N2 your move was on Pickle

Correct? 

Any clears or semi clears of this group?

Archived