The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Never mind I just got something back from swag that said I found out PR was town-aligned

so someone else nailed him and I have no idea what that swag attribute thing acutally is. If it was like a one time insane cop type thing, or if it was basically a cop thing and someone covered up the identity.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Day 3:

…

…

So, we going to lynch someone?

Yeah, we are half way through the phase and 2 people voted.

Alright, Orca

Orca

Orca

**** y’all, I’ma fine person,

bout to hit you with one bar per sin,

got you clutching your chest, fin.

Tried to get you hype like fight night,

but now I’m mad, patience is finite,

Now fire ignite, as the freestyle I write.

So....

Tk3 is a Harry Potter character (claimed Harry himself) that isn't Voldemort

Untouch was revived somehow, unclear if it was Tk3 that did it.

Voldemort hit Pickle who was mafia (mark that as two mafia kills for Voldemort/Nagini)

Squire (Aaron Hernandez) was killed by guys sent by the "boss man"

Sanchez was killed by eating a steak dinner. My assumption is it was the same person that was offering turkey on N1, maybe a potential hit/protect that happened there?

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So....

Tk3 is a Harry Potter character (claimed Harry himself) that isn't Voldemort

Untouch was revived somehow, unclear if it was Tk3 that did it.

Voldemort hit Pickle who was mafia (mark that as two mafia kills for Voldemort/Nagini)

Squire (Aaron Hernandez) was killed by guys sent by the "boss man"

Sanchez was killed by eating a steak dinner. My assumption is it was the same person that was offering turkey on N1, maybe a potential hit/protect that happened there?

thoughts on any alive players, not character induced

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

anyhow i'd like to hear thoughts from 

@KOTN-93  @Hockey5djh  @kingseanjohn

My first thought is that no N3 Bomb happened like Dome claimed. Not necessarily mafia but not town either.

I'm still unsure of Tk3 because I can't mentally find a way where Voldemort and Nagini are on the same team as Harry Potter and the former have now knocked out a couple maf.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

My first thought is that no N3 Bomb happened like Dome claimed. Not necessarily mafia but not town either.

I'm still unsure of Tk3 because I can't mentally find a way where Voldemort and Nagini are on the same team as Harry Potter and the former have now knocked out a couple maf.

i appreciate this.  can you give me thoughts on everyone else left.  even if it is no solid read on player x

down to ten and i feel we are getting closer to lylo then we think

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i appreciate this.  can you give me thoughts on everyone else left.  even if it is no solid read on player x

down to ten and i feel we are getting closer to lylo then we think

Honestly, after last night its a lot of inactives IMO. KOTN, MD4L, KSJ all have very minimal pots and nothing of substance that I can remember, NS922 has this Jesus thing that we may need to address eventually.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok so everyone knows, not sure if swag said anything yet by my “swag attribute” means the center portion of the role name. Which mine is intuition.

how can we put that together with it coming up as PR coming back town aligned 

So PR was shown as mafia, but your info revealed town?

People of Earth, it is time that I make my most prestigious announcement! You have proven yourselves worthy to me, and so now I shall bestow upon you that I am Satan!

I am the greatest being you shall ever know, and so it would be in your best interest to heed my guidance. There is an idiot of supreme idiocy who is stealing my subjects! MD4L is trying to persuade you to join him and his stupid cult. Instead, you should kill him, free my subjects, and we all shall be victorious! Praising Satan brings you the truest of power!

Archived