The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Mind = not blown

I appreciate you getting NS killed today or tonight though.

tbh NS red-lettering himself twice and not getting votes is what should get him killed.

NS, tk, MD4L, KOTN, dome, bcb, gopher, hockey, orca is my current order of most to least likely mafia. Obviously it'll likely change as people let their scum shine through.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Mind = not blown

I appreciate you getting NS killed today or tonight though.

Aren't you still lynching him? Very odd post imo

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

I can't even.  He literally just said he has nothing 

After he made 2 posts that imo says he does have something. 1 calling Md4l a converter/Other and in a cult, the 2nd post saying my role checks out after he doubted it. What possibly could have changed his mind? Then when pushed for more info he says he has nothing. Add it up. 

Again sorry NS

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

After he made 2 posts that imo says he does have something. 1 calling Md4l a converter/Other and in a cult, the 2nd post saying my role checks out after he doubted it. What possibly could have changed his mind? Then when pushed for more info he says he has nothing. Add it up. 

Again sorry NS

he also said maif had to die day one, i think you're reading too much into things

@NS922 can you confirm or deny this.  Orca pretty much has a price on your head now so you might as well tell us so we can at least lynch md4l if this is result oriented

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Again sorry NS

I’m not a killer or cult recruiter. We know there is a killer actively in the game and Tk3 is presumably a powerful character. Taking me out solves none of those issues. Furthermore voting me away will do nothing in terms of making a believer out of NS. He might be town which is believable. 

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

he also said maif had to die day one, i think you're reading too much into things

@NS922 can you confirm or deny this.  Orca pretty much has a price on your head now so you might as well tell us so we can at least lynch md4l if this is result oriented

As we used to say dumb or scum.

Just now, MD4L said:

Also recall we're losing 3-4 players every night. One killer is dead but town shouldn’t just discard an opportunity to apply pressure on mafia or hit the cult. I am neither of these things.

NS stated otherwise

Tk3 is a killer (most likely) and 3 mafia members are dead. Somebody (BcB I think) suggested a ratio of 12-3-3-1-1. Seems reasonable and that would leave the Harry Potter/good fictional character cult and an independent Other. In this post do you believe there are more than 3 mafia? Is Pickle going to flip civ as Gopher suggested he got in a PM? You seem to be more scrambling to save yourself then to find scum...imo

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

NS stated otherwise

Tk3 is a killer (most likely) and 3 mafia members are dead. Somebody (BcB I think) suggested a ratio of 12-3-3-1-1. Seems reasonable and that would leave the Harry Potter/good fictional character cult and an independent Other. In this post do you believe there are more than 3 mafia? Is Pickle going to flip civ as Gopher suggested he got in a PM? You seem to be more scrambling to save yourself then to find scum...imo

I’m not a cult leader. Not mafia. Accuse me of something else bc that isn’t going to work.

Archived