The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

12 minutes ago, NS922 said:

What do you guys think tk3 is, mafia or cult leader? I think he is mafia and MD4L is the cult leader, and since we aren't sure if tk3 can be killed yet, then we should vote MD4L.

I thought you KNEW md4l was cult leader?

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

Bcb: Orca, Tk3, and I are not together. 

Maybe the first two are but I’m pretty sure they tried voting each other at one point.

So? You wouldn’t vote for scum if your scum? Is it possible everyone you have voted for could be town, or is it possible you this is a cover-up for you actually voting scum. On mobile in a quote tree I can’t look this up.

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

All consecutive posts

To be fair, you weren’t online at all this weekend to break it up, because..... you were busy

7 hours ago, Dome said:

Doesn’t matter. Scum votes scum all the time. Especially these two, they would. Again it’s WIFOM.

It’s just not a strong read that I’m not gonna put any stock into trying to determine their connection or lack of connection. 

Got anything else?

Agreed

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

Well just thinking, Gopher, KSJ, and Md4l have been stuck on NS for a long time...the rest of us seem to have been searching for scum...is NS telling the truth and would an Other faction all jump onto NS?

To add to this, I think I know what role NS has. 

I haven’t been online to read up until now, tough to change my vote. I still have no issues lynching him after reading up, but I have 

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

Did anyone really believe this?

6 hours ago, Dome said:

I hope not. It was a drill. Bombing starts soon tho 

Not a fan of that. All you did was push even harder for a claim

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

Why NS over Md4l who NS claims is a converter?

I think I’m honestly fine with either. I’m not a fan of NS switching everything up how he did. It makes me skeptical. 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Yes he does.

I'm not waiting this out. NS is an investigator imo. He invested Md4l and myself from what I can tell. 

Sorry NS, but this needs to come out. If you read the posts it fits. NS was just trying to cover his himself by saying that the page before and you are jumping on it hoping you are not lynched

Don’t do it until right before night. Absolutely no reason to make a investigator come out this early even tho you said you’re a norm or.

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

Nope. I'm regular town, no abilities......anymore. I think I got flashed by that gadget from Men in Black or something. Either way, nothing I've said is the result from any ability.

More of maybe making up stuff? Anybody from men in black? 

So youve made everything up and were no use to town

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

#lynchthemboth

@SwAg tie in overtime, what happens

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Why would he not die? Even if he isn’t everyone who would be a quality option today, Tk3 is fully willing to vote for.

Are you literally not reading anything that has been posted? There was 10 post discussion about The Godfather role

o   If the time limit is reached, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

o   If there is a tie when the time limit is reached, there will be a 15-minute runoff period. 

o   If the runoff ends in a tie the lynch result will be randomized between the tied players and No Lynch.

-      The likelihood of each player being selected will be equivalent, while the No Lynch option will have a static percentage throughout the game.

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Right before night.... 

not a good look, that typically is a good idea to try and push for a Lynch... not before night hits.

It was actually after night was called... not before.

And why worry about hits? Nobody was gonna visit you.

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

It was actually after night was called... not before.

And why worry about hits? Nobody was gonna visit you.

I guess that much is true, they could have visited me for all they want. The problem is when you do it that late all it does is make people frustrated. What would you of done if someone had a power role and ended up claiming when I got frustrated?

all then ends up doing is making the power role ending up being killed by mafia, and you being possibly lynched for the exact reason, whether you are scum of civ. 

So it could possibly lead to a misslynch the first night, mafia kills a power role at night, and if you would be civ doing that leading to another civ mislynch. 

Your odd poping in and this are the only reason it makes me question you. You seem to get a little more loose and crazier when you are scum.

Archived