Season Recap

flyingmonkey30

Colombo is fine at Oline Coach. Frederick should change things tremendously. I'm all for resigning flemming and Looney as depth. I would seriously consider putting Collins back at Gaurd and Williams at RT.

Overall this team was different than 2014 and past playoff teams. This team is younger and has more pieces offensively and defensively. They way we have been building drafting, trading for and signing young talent has been awesome

3 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Colombo is fine at Oline Coach. Frederick should change things tremendously. I'm all for resigning flemming and Looney as depth. I would seriously consider putting Collins back at Gaurd and Williams at RT.

How is Colombo fine? Our OL sucks donkey ballz. You did see where Zeke was a complete non factor right? He couldnt do a damned thing. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How is Colombo fine? Our OL sucks donkey ballz. You did see where Zeke was a complete non factor right? He couldnt do a damned thing. 

This was one game. Since Colombo took over Zeke has been great, there was more push on the oline. Before Colombo Zeke wasn't leading the NFL in rushing.

Well wasn’t this fun.  I am unsure about things going forward  probably should let time and anger go before posting but to be fair I started this year thinking this team was talented enough to reach championship game at least so even though we ended the season well I am not overall happy with the end result 

frankly I have no problem with all coming back coach wise cause I value stability in knowing what is expected and just learning to do it better with practice improvement comes during off season so if you have to learn a bunch of new stuff you spend your time learning what to do not getting better IMO   I guess though a new O coordinator is called fornas king as the basic scheme is kept   I have Zero problem with putting a hold on Dak running between the 20’s in regular season but you get to the one and done playoffs and the training wheels need to come off

this team showed what it can Do on D just needs to eliminate some of the mistakes    On O  last few games we saw Dak being able to get the ball down field more which was good to see  Yeah he missed some passes during the year off season work with timing will improve that but the team has to be committed to first running the ball and second to throwing it down field to take advantage of the D and also to making the ball control throws to move the chains.  Running in short yardage has to improve as well 

1 minute ago, eagles suck said:

This was one game. Since Colombo took over Zeke has been great, there was more push on the oline. Before Colombo Zeke wasn't leading the NFL in rushing.

Our OL was straight garbage this year. It was garbage in this game also. 

They should be ashamed that its the highest paid OL in the NFL. And the OL coaches should be fired. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Our OL was straight garbage this year. It was garbage in this game also. 

They should be ashamed that its the highest paid OL in the NFL. And the OL coaches should be fired. 

Highest paid Oline minus Fredrick for the year minus Tyron for 3 games and Martin for 2. We still have 2 pro bowlers on the line. 

Daks sack numbers have went down since Colombo also. Give this young motivating coach a chance. He came in and took the place of someone that has been coaching oline for 2 decades, and performed better. Give him an offseason to implement before you throw stones. Although I see no reason to. Time + Fredrick = Success for him

2 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Highest paid Oline minus Fredrick for the year minus Tyron for 3 games and Martin for 2. We still have 2 pro bowlers on the line. 

Daks sack numbers have went down since Colombo also. Give this young motivating coach a chance. He came in and took the place of someone that has been coaching oline for 2 decades, and performed better. Give him an offseason to implement before you throw stones. Although I see no reason to. Time + Fredrick = Success for him

Your argument is that he was a less stinky turd

11 minutes ago, TVScout said:

IMO biggest problem on the O-line is LG. Williams lacks strength to anchor much less drive block. He really should be seen as a long term replacement for Tyron.

One can make a solid argument that the OL hasn't been the same since Leary left.  I'm not sold on Williams as a guard for the reasons you mention.

Archived