Eagles vs. Saints: Divisional Round

TheRealMcCoy

Home team domination or upset alert?!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Fighter!

• Brees and the Saints win double digitssss boy..... you seen the other high seeds this weekend???
    • Foles and the Eagles win a close one.... I've stopped doubting!
    • Brees and the Saints in a close one... Eagles playing better ball, but not good enough to win in the dome.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 10:00 PM

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

May have been able to stop them in the redzone. Neither Talib nor Peters were impressive. Unless you count Talib in run support.

He might have been able to stop him at the one yard line. Might being the keyword because Talib slipped while coming off covering the other WR. Talib was great in coverage yesterday, and our defense went to total crap when he left the game with an injury. You know your argument against a CB's coverage skills is weak when you have to point to him not making a tackle on another guy's coverage assignment.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

He might have been able to stop him at the one yard line. Might being the keyword because Talib slipped while coming off covering the other WR. Talib was great in coverage yesterday, and our defense went to total crap when he left the game with an injury. You know your argument against a CB's coverage skills is weak when you have to point to him not making a tackle on another guy's coverage assignment.

No my argument is that our QB when needing to step up only came up half way. Talib had his play covered by poor passing for most of the game.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

No my argument is that our QB when needing to step up only came up half way. Talib had his play covered by poor passing for most of the game.

Could say the same thing with any CB. If the QB is throwing dimes, there's not much a CB can do. Point is that Talib has rarely been beaten this year (same is true for the past few years). At some point, it's no longer just luck.

1 minute ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

says the fan of the team who surrounded thier QB with FA bailout on both sides of the ball cause thier QB wasn't good enough. 

????? loool.

Says the fan of a team with a game to play next week. 

You have a point though. All you have to do is sign all the FA's and your qb will be a franchise guy. It's that simple. 

One simple trick the other 31 teams hate tbh

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Could say the same thing with any CB. If the QB is throwing dimes, there's not much a CB can do. Point is that Talib has rarely been beaten this year (same is true for the past few years). At some point, it's no longer just luck.

Dak didn't need dimes in that game, Gallup on at least 3 different plays I counted had 2 to 3 yards with Talib behind him not to mention that one big blown coverage at the end of the half. Cooper I only saw one opportunity but Gallup was on fire that game.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Dak didn't need dimes in that game, Gallup on at least 3 different plays I counted had 2 to 3 yards with Talib behind him not to mention that one big blown coverage at the end of the half. Cooper I only saw one opportunity but Gallup was on fire that game.

I guess Gallup is just the GOAT, and we're just lucky.

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Don’t take the bait from the Cowboys trolls Rams bros lol

No, it's all good. I'm coming to terms with our inferiority. xD

Archived