Eagles vs. Saints: Divisional Round

TheRealMcCoy

Home team domination or upset alert?!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Fighter!

• Brees and the Saints win double digitssss boy..... you seen the other high seeds this weekend???
    • Foles and the Eagles win a close one.... I've stopped doubting!
    • Brees and the Saints in a close one... Eagles playing better ball, but not good enough to win in the dome.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 10:00 PM

Just now, Daimonas said:

Well I came in expecting to lose but the way it happened still sucked. At least people all around the nation can now understand why Jim Schwartz is a terrible DC and that the eagles really need a real OC.

I think Philly would have won there. 

Just now, Daimonas said:

Well I came in expecting to lose but the way it happened still sucked. At least people all around the nation can now understand why Jim Schwartz is a terrible DC and that the eagles really need a real OC.

Actually, I don't think Schwartz is. I think he doesn't do a great job of making adjustments, but you held the Saints to 20 points with a secondary full of liabilities and Fletcher Cox missing chunks of the game. Frankly, the fact that your defense was a solid unit this year with all of the injuries is a testament to Schwartz not being terrible.

4 minutes ago, Magnifico said:

3 baffling coaching decisions.

- Payton timeout and that garbage run play on 3rd down rather than going for it.

- Running Sproles up the middle on first down when you need a TD.

- Rushing the play before the 2 minute warning.

Ya I'm not sure why they rushed that play before the 2 min warning. That said Alshon has no excuse not to catch that ball with those big mitts he has. I don't feel bad for the guy at all though. Talked mad **** about the Bears organization ever since he spurned us for the Eagles. That's karma.

Archived