Eagles vs. Saints: Divisional Round

TheRealMcCoy

Home team domination or upset alert?!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose Your Fighter!

• Brees and the Saints win double digitssss boy..... you seen the other high seeds this weekend???
    • Foles and the Eagles win a close one.... I've stopped doubting!
    • Brees and the Saints in a close one... Eagles playing better ball, but not good enough to win in the dome.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/13/2019 at 10:00 PM

1 minute ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not at all. Just because most of their posters on here are annoying fan boys doesn't mean they are the most hated. The Patriots are clearly the most hated and will continue to be until Brady reties. This is coming from someone that doesn't really hate either team. The only teams I hated in the playoffs were the Ravens and the Cowboys. Both are gone. But NE is disliked by everyone and their mothers.

I don't hate the Pats I'm just tired of seeing them in all the time. We need some new blood.

Can't knock Pederson for that. It was a good playcall. Alshon catches the 99/100.

Well, it was a good run. This would've been a massive upset. And if I had to pick a team to finally lose to, it would be the Saints. Brees is so damn likeable and I hope he gets that 2nd ring.

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Not at all. Just because most of their posters on here are annoying fan boys doesn't mean they are the most hated. The Patriots are clearly the most hated and will continue to be until Brady reties. This is coming from someone that doesn't really hate either team. The only teams I hated in the playoffs were the Ravens and the Cowboys. Both are gone. But NE is disliked by everyone and their mothers.

I respect the Pats way more.

saints and Sean acts like he’s won 10 chips. 

250k in ones? The whole Minny trolling thing? He’s such a narcissistic man. He’s evil. 

Just now, El ramster said:

I respect the Pats way more.

saints and Sean acts like he’s won 10 chips. 

250k in ones? The whole Minny trolling thing? He’s such a narcissistic man. He’s evil. 

The irony of you hating on someone for trolling.

Archived