NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

2 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

No no no, Who Dat Say Dey Gon Beat Dem Saints? The Rams. The Rams will. (Can't)BeatLA. Horns up or whatever you say. 

No but there’s also that deux something right? I’ve read it before or is that a LSU thing? 

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

No no no, Who Dat Say Dey Gon Beat Dem Saints? The Rams. The Rams will. (Can't)BeatLA. Horns up or whatever you say. 

1 hour ago, Destructo Spin said:

Who is that?

Who is that?

Who is that which you proclaim will bring about the defeat of the football squad from New Orleans Louisiana?

It is the male sheep you speak of; that is who will bring about the defeat of the football squad from New Orleans Louisiana

Okay, fine, I will accept the victory here.

23 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

You'll be embarrassed with this "she" slapping ya'll upside the face with 7" of limp d**k when the Saints smoke ya' Sunday.

@Mid Iowa Here is a warning for inappropriate comments and trolling.

On 1/18/2019 at 5:50 PM, El ramster said:

Could be a she with how sensitive it is. And women never drop arguments.

@El ramster You have been warned numerous times to stop trolling and yet you just keep at it.  I told you to stop in the Cowboys vs Rams topic and now you are back at in here.  You certainly aren't the only one trolling in here, but you are doing it the loudest.  It needs to stop.

To everyone else, the trolling in this topic has gotten out of hand and I'm going to shut this topic down for a few hours.  I'll open a new topic later and everyone will be expected to follow the forum rules or I will be forced to hand out bans.  

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/guidelines/

• Do not flame or troll. This is when you start a topic or post just to anger or incite other members.  

Archived