NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Is this some new 2019 trend to just be patronizing and expect to lose in hopes of it switching fortunes to a victory? lol

Believe it or not, some of are here just to talk football and have honest opinions. I know that's hard to believe in the world of hot takes and adversarialism that pollutes social media and message boards these days.

One would have to be a fool not to see the Saints are vulnerable right now. It's not their fault, they're just very beat up. I'm not a trash talker, but even if I were, I'd be really stupid to do it under these circumstances.

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

Is this some new 2019 trend to just be patronizing and expect to lose in hopes of it switching fortunes to a victory? lol

My fellow Saints fans may feel differently, but facts are we're injured, and haven't dominated a game in a while.  Coming out flat against the Bucs, Panthers, and Eagles is one thing, coming out flat against the Rams in the NFCCG is a different story.  Now I don't know how good or bad they've looked lately,. but I know what they did look like, and I know what we have looked like.

We'll see come Sunday.

It even seems weird to me talking about how beat up the Saints are, so I don't even blame people for not buying it. On paper, the injury report says everybody is full go. But in reality Armstead is playing with a torn pectoral and that's usually a season-ending injury. Peat has a broken hand and has really struggled trying to play with it. Ramczyk has his arm in a sling after every game and I believe a bad ankle too. And Warford's struggled with foot and leg injuries the last of the season. If all our injuries were less confined to one unit I'd feel better about this, but right now our biggest vulnerability on offense plays right into the Rams biggest strength on defense.

Rams have to smell blood in the water and I don't blame them, I'd feel the same way if the positions were reversed.

If we manage to win it will because the crowd noise severely affects the Rams play adjustments at the line and because Brees does something legendary. So I think we have a chance. But on a neutral field, I think the Rams probably beat us by at least 14 points.

7 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

If all our injuries were less confined to one unit I'd feel better about this, but right now our biggest vulnerability on offense plays right into the Rams biggest strength on defense.

This is basically what I've been saying.

6 hours ago, btfd16 said:

Every one on this thread has moved on and is talking football. Can't you?

Also device*, they're* and so many wrong commas...

Wholeheartedly agree with another poster. You guys spent so much time complaining about the refs, and now you want ME to not talk about it? LOL!! You've got a better chance at seeing God by game time than me shutting up. I'm not too concerned with the occasional typo/grammatical error. I'll get under your skin.

I'm here to stay, snowflakes!!!

5 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

Such a turd. The petition has gotten national media attention and if it brings awareness then maybe they'll be conscious of it while theyre reffing. All we can ask for.

Now if you want to talk about the actual football game we are going to play that would be great. I am hoping the injuries your OL is recovering from helps Donald, Brockers, and Suh stop the run and get to Brees although he get's the ball out very quickly.

See above. You guys went on & on about it, and then can't take some humor. Grow up, kid.
Saints by 24 at the half.

14 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Wholeheartedly agree with another poster. You guys spent so much time complaining about the refs, and now you want ME to not talk about it? LOL!! You've got a better chance at seeing God by game time than me shutting up. I'm not too concerned with the occasional typo/grammatical error. I'll get under your skin.

See above. You guys went on & on about it, and then can't take some humor. Grow up, kid.

I don't really talk s#!t after wins, but if we do win, I'm coming for you hahah (I expect the same treatment if the Saints win)

22 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Stop trying to act like a bootleg version of @El ramster  

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He wants attention. Just ignore him.

Could be a she with how sensitive it is. And women never drop arguments. Saints by 39 at the half. 

Shame me there isn’t a foe like Matts

or Calvert here. Rammy Out. I’m scared of this game. But Goff has owned that dome and has zero fear in there. And the saints D is just so bad in my eyes. I can’t remove the game Fitzy had against them. They should just quit for that alone. I just see Brees neutralizing our pass rush with quick passes! And I can’t see us stopping Kamara. He’s a ram killer. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Could be a she with how sensitive it is. And women never drop arguments. Saints by 39 at the half. 

Shame me there isn’t a foe like Matts

or Calvert here. Rammy Out. I’m scared of this game. But Goff has owned that dome and has zero fear in there. And the saints D is just so bad in my eyes. I can’t remove the game Fitzy had against them. They should just quit for that alone. I just see Brees neutralizing our pass rush with quick passes! And I can’t see us stopping Kamara. He’s a ram killer. 

You make a fair point, Ramster. I shouldn't assume. Speaking of Matts, has he returned since the Cowboys game?

Archived