NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

1 minute ago, NVRamsFan said:

Bad news for Saints fans! Mike Florio bet on you, though he almost always bets against the Rams. That might be the ultimate jinx having his support.

Im not concerned about Florio. He is probably bitter the Rams fired Fisher years ago lol. 

Im shocked by Jason Whitlock. He did a complete 180 turn. He went from bashing the Rams all offseason even up until the Cowboys game. After the Rams beat the Cowboys in the fashion they did, he is all on board with the Rams. He says the Rams are going to beat the Saints. 

I used to think to think there was somewhat of a small gap between the Saints and the Rams/Chiefs but I am not so sure anymore.

I would pick the Saints, especially because they're at home, but wouldn't be surprised at all by a Rams win.

The Saints have the better QB for sure though.

1 hour ago, Jlowe22 said:

What games has Talib started?  Bears, Eagles, Cardinals, 49ers, Cowboys and who else?

Yes that does make a difference.

It's: Raiders, Cardinals, Chargers, Lions, Bears, Eagles, Cardinals, Niners, Cowboys

Who he didn't start against: Vikings, Seahawks, Broncos, Niners, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Chiefs

But I'll say this: we gave up 31, 31, 20, 10, 27, 45, 31, 47 to the teams without Talib.

The opponents are obviously different - but I will say this, the Seahawks games are probably a good comparison - we allowed their 3rd and 4th highest scoring totals of the season without Talib.

1 hour ago, NVRamsFan said:

Bad news for Saints fans! Mike Florio bet on you, though he almost always bets against the Rams. That might be the ultimate jinx having his support.

People still listen to Florio? He's insufferable. Stopped reading PFT a long time ago, at least I try to not read it. If I do, I always check the author of the article first to make sure it wasn't Florio. 

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

Not even close. Some of the bears stuff I read was up there with MN. At least you know with me it’s not serious. But these cats man, they really out here believing what they read. 

SAINTS NATION STAND THE HELL UP. 

I can't tell whether I'm supposed to like you or if I'm supposed to hate you.

51 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

People still listen to Florio? He's insufferable. Stopped reading PFT a long time ago, at least I try to not read it. If I do, I always check the author of the article first to make sure it wasn't Florio. 

Don't listen to him or read PFT, just saw it referenced somewhere else. 

7 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

I like Mike Florio, he was one of the few people in the media with the brains and guts to point out all the NFL's underhanded treatment of the Saints during Bountygate. And he did that despite being a Vikings fan at the height of Vikings-fan hate toward the Saints. He's a cut above most of the people in his business IMO.

1 hour ago, Destructo Spin said:

I like Mike Florio, he was one of the few people in the media with the brains and guts to point out all the NFL's underhanded treatment of the Saints during Bountygate. And he did that despite being a Vikings fan at the height of Vikings-fan hate toward the Saints. He's a cut above most of the people in his business IMO.

I'm not a fan of him just because no matter what we do he just doesn't like the Rams. We could beat you somebody 50-0 and he'd still find a way to tell the world we suck. Which we do but he doesn't need to tell everybody about it :)

Archived