NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

18 hours ago, nolaexpat said:

Anyway - the real bad news is how healthy you are and how healthy we aren't. Hopefully you guys have an off game Sunday. It can happen. :D 

Don't worry about health. Where we lack in health, we're strong in flags/bribery.

Along with my contributions to the refs "GoFundMe" (and my Saints) page, I've also sent each one of them an extra hanky. These are not just your average flag, these are state of the art, and have a homing devise that is designed to hit the swirly logo on any part of a Rams uniform.

Oh, their also lightweight, and aerodynamic, so they can travel up to 62 yards, just in case the ref on the other side of the field might have missed a call.

Rams by 8 at the end of the 1st quarter.

59 minutes ago, AK41 said:

It’s almost like were not 7-1 on the road or something 

Best in the NFL if I’m not mistaken 

Road wins against:

Bucs, Falcons, Panthers, Bengals, Vikings, Giants, and Ravens

The best team they faced on the road they lost to. And their most impressive win came before Lamar Jackson took over the Ravens (and it's not like the Saints dominated that game). Playing the Rams on any field except the Superdome would be far more difficult than any road game the Saints played this year.

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

Don't worry about health. Where we lack in health, we're strong in flags/bribery.

Along with my contributions to the refs "GoFundMe" (and my Saints) page, I've also sent each one of them an extra hanky. These are not just your average flag, these are state of the art, and have a homing devise that is designed to hit the swirly logo on any part of a Rams uniform.

Oh, their also lightweight, and aerodynamic, so they can travel up to 62 yards, just in case the ref on the other side of the field might have missed a call.

Every one on this thread has moved on and is talking football. Can't you?

Also device*, they're* and so many wrong commas...

2 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Such a turd. The petition has gotten national media attention and if it brings awareness then maybe they'll be conscious of it while theyre reffing. All we can ask for.

Now if you want to talk about the actual football game we are going to play that would be great. I am hoping the injuries your OL is recovering from helps Donald, Brockers, and Suh stop the run and get to Brees although he get's the ball out very quickly.

2 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

Road wins against:

Bucs, Falcons, Panthers, Bengals, Vikings, Giants, and Ravens

The best team they faced on the road they lost to. And their most impressive win came before Lamar Jackson took over the Ravens (and it's not like the Saints dominated that game). Playing the Rams on any field except the Superdome would be far more difficult than any road game the Saints played this year.

By a grand total of 3 points lol

who has LA beat on the road again?

dude really mentioned Lamar Jackson... so you mean to tell me the best run stopping team in the NFL would have had trouble stopping a guy who can’t throw?

who plays right into our strength? Stop posting 

43 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Such a turd. The petition has gotten national media attention and if it brings awareness then maybe they'll be conscious of it while theyre reffing. All we can ask for.

Now if you want to talk about the actual football game we are going to play that would be great. I am hoping the injuries your OL is recovering from helps Donald, Brockers, and Suh stop the run and get to Brees although he get's the ball out very quickly.

So after the Rams fans spent 20 pages complaining about the refs now you want to start talking about people getting back to football... right...

That being said the OL is pretty bang up still and won't be close to the level that they were at when they dominated the Rams DL in the regular season.  This game is likely going to come down to injuries which means the Rams come out ahead.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

So after the Rams fans spent 20 pages complaining about the refs now you want to start talking about people getting back to football... right...

That being said the OL is pretty bang up still and won't be close to the level that they were at when they dominated the Rams DL in the regular season.  This game is likely going to come down to injuries which means the Rams come out ahead.

Blasphemy. Rams get sacrificed at the Saints altar of voodoo just like the Eagles. Good luck in the offseason Rams. Go buy more FAs and try again next year. 

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Is this some new 2019 trend to just be patronizing and expect to lose in hopes of it switching fortunes to a victory? lol

1 minute ago, BStanRamFan said:

Is this some new 2019 trend to just be patronizing and expect to lose in hopes of it switching fortunes to a victory? lol

Nope, it's my legit thoughts on the game.  Said the same thing in the Saints forum that I'm bracing for the loss but hoping for the win.  We are too injured on the OL and our offense has been less than stellar the past few weeks due to it.  Along with that the Rams offense has found some new bright spots in the running game and when we were playing at our best we still couldn't hold the Rams under 30 pts.  So I'm expecting this to be a long day for the Saints with the Rams winning something like 28-20 and it only looking like a 1 possession game due to a TD that comes at about 5 minutes to go before the Rams run out the clock.  I think overall our run defense will still be good, but I don't think our offense will be able to put up the points to maintain the pressure needed to win the game.

3 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

It's better than trolling and more civilized than trash talking. I like it. Much respect to Rams fans and My fellow Saints. Hoping it's a game that we both can leave with our head high.

Since Peters gave up that 70+yd catch and run by Thomas Week 9, he has 2 ints, not given up another td and QBs have a 66 QB rating when targeting him. 

We know how good the Rams defense is with Talib in the lineup. We saw last week against the Cowboys how good the Rams defense is when Suh is focused and playing the way we know is capable of playing. The scary thing is Donald didnt even play well last week. The chances of him having back to back quiet games are slim. As I mentioned already, both fan bases should have confidence in their team winning. I can see this game going either way. The Rams are catching the Saints vulnerable against the run and thats what the Rams are doing the best right now with two healthy backs with fresh legs. Suh couldve signed with the Saints but choose the Rams. I think he is going to have his fingerprints all on this game and leave Saints fans even that much more disappointed that the Saints couldnt land Suh especially with the fact that Rankins is not there. Can you imagine the depth if the Saints had Suh? Not saying they didnt want to lose Rankins but they couldve absorbed that blow more if Suh was on the Saints. Its going to be an interesting game with alot of storylines. I havent even talked about Cooks getting another crack at his former team. He is (0-2) against the Saints. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm for him. We shall see. 

Archived