NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

41 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

They don’t feel that way it’s just trying to play the jinx game. They’re going to smoke us they’re so much better of a team.

And you guys want to say you beat the best team in the league despite the refs being against you.

34 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

It wasn’t luck, it was all that money we raised to pay off the refs.

That was one of the best "GoFundMe" contributions I ever made!
That and straight up dirty, classless play and players are what Championships are made of!!!!!!!!

Rams up by 5 at the half.

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Why do you think he got assigned to this game?

Well, you didn't pay the refs then. You paid the Commish. Although, he already makes like $50 million per year, so you must have a very rich benefactor. I'm thinking it was Jerry Jones.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Well, you didn't pay the refs then. You paid the Commish. Although, he already makes like $50 million per year, so you must have a very rich benefactor. I'm thinking it was Jerry Jones.

It's a collective effort.

2 hours ago, NVRamsFan said:

They don’t feel that way it’s just trying to play the jinx game. They’re going to smoke us they’re so much better of a team.

I'm not jinxing, I'm legit pessimistic. We're clearly not as good a team as we were for most of the season, we just lost our second-best defensive player and our offensive line is all beat to hell. We were very lucky to be able to overcome a bunch of ridiculous 2 and 20, 3rd and 16, 3rd and 18 situations that happened because our OL couldn't block the Eagles line without holding. Brees is great, but not even Brees can convert 15 and 20 yard first downs like that over the course of multiple games. It's just not sustainable. If we come out looking all discombobulated again, the Rams are going to be up by 4 touchdowns before we can blink or even think about how to try and get back in the game.

3 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I'm not buying it. I don't know any reasonable Rams fan who thinks the Saints aren't good. Before I knew you know who was assigned the game, I figured this was a 50/50 game. The Saints and Rams tied for the best record in the NFL for a reason. And it wasn't luck.

I didn't say they "aren't good," I said "they're not that good." As in, not as good as they were earlier in the season. and probably not good enough to beat the Rams on a neutral field at the moment, at least not on paper. FWIW, I don't think we'd beat the Chiefs or Patriots at the moment either. We just haven't looked all that good lately.

12 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

Well, it's a combination of GoFundMe and a letter writing campaign about how if he doesn't call the game way in the Saints favor it'll be like spitting in the face of all Katrina victims.

Ask the Falcons fans about the Katrina refs, they'll tell ya that **** is real

Katrina refs are the best.

I'm torn.

On one hand I'd like to see Brees potentially get his 2nd SB but remember ,Sean Payton is a prick.

Other hand does Payton being a Prick outweigh an entire offseason of Jrry and Rammy being able to gloat?

This is my dilemma. Torn!

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm torn.

On one hand I'd like to see Brees potentially get his 2nd SB but remember ,Sean Payton is a prick.

Other hand does Payton being a Prick outweigh an entire offseason of Jrry and Rammy being able to gloat?

This is my dilemma. Torn!

Rammy and I are the lesser evil. Trust me. There is a much greater evil that we must vanquish.

Archived