NFC Championship: Rams vs. Saints

DigInBoys

I do think its something to look into. If it was one or two games then I can understand some feeling Rams fans making excuses. The sample size is long and dating back many years. Its not a coincidence. 

I get to some fans who doesnt get it or just dont care to not see what Rams fans are saying, but again its a long sample size to go off of. In the biggest game of the year when the same crew reffed the first meeting and blew a huge call, the NFL shouldnt have allowed them to ref this game. Heck they didnt even allow this crew to ref the Chiefs/Rams game and they deemed that game to be a Superbowl like type atmosphere. Why would they allow this crew to ref the NFCCG? The NFL is better than this. We are going to see how this will all play out. Hopefully the Rams dont leave this game in the refs hands to decide the game. 

6 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

They won’t understand. It’s not about the quantity of calls, it’s the quality. 

For example, not giving us the extra yard which would’ve made a first down on a 4th and 1. 

Calling defensive pass interference instead of defensive holding to give them extra yards 

calling holding at the worst possible time, even though almost every snap can be a holding call

Wasnt that crew calling the Rams and Eagles game last season?

I didnt like the call that the refs called against Tru Johnson for taunting. Him and Jeffery werent going at it in a negative way. They both were doing it in a friendly way and the refs still flagged Johnson on a big spot because the Rams was forcing the Eagles to punt instead the Eagles had a first down and eventually scored a td to cut the lead to 7pts. It hurt the Eagles in a sense too because had that flag never happened Wentz wouldnt have got hurt plays later on that drive. 

2 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Wasnt that crew calling the Rams and Eagles game last season?

I didnt like the call that the refs called against Tru Johnson for taunting. Him and Jeffery werent going at it in a negative way. They both were doing it in a friendly way and the refs still flagged Johnson on a big spot because the Rams was forcing the Eagles to punt instead the Eagles had a first down and eventually scored a td to cut the lead to 7pts. It hurt the Eagles in a sense too because had that flag never happened Wentz wouldnt have got hurt plays later on that drive. 

Different crew. That was Craig Wrolstad's crew.

4 hours ago, N4L said:

I am terrified of this new power run game you guys have found.

Its the type of run game that demoralizes defenses and keeps your defense fresh.

Gurley doesn't look the same to me, Im pretty confident he has an MCL sprain that is effecting his lateral movement. He looked great on the long touchdown because he was mostly running straight. The fact they used him sparingly says a lot 

I agree, Gurley doesn't look completely healthy but playing in the dome might help the Rams aerial assault.

1 hour ago, DigInBoys said:

I agree, Gurley doesn't look completely healthy but playing in the dome might help the Rams aerial assault.

Negative. We saw what happened to Kupp. Turf makes it way harder on knees to cut because how deep the cleats go. 

2 hours ago, El ramster said:

Negative. We saw what happened to Kupp. Turf makes it way harder on knees to cut because how deep the cleats go. 

Get smaller cleats? Theres a reason players play faster on turf rather then grass, Rams should be no different. Hell if anything Cooks should feel right at home.

Now if you're suggesting it's harder on the body sure but It Should help the passing game because Field Conditions wont be an issue.

I'm curious, has anyone seen the penalty schedule yet? I'm curious if they're going to "F" the Rams early in the game, or late. And is it going to be deep P.I. calls, or simple holding calls?

Jinx update, the Refs call the cleanest game for the Rams they've had all season. Rams up by 42 in the first half.

1 hour ago, Mid Iowa said:

I'm curious, has anyone seen the penalty schedule yet? I'm curious if they're going to "F" the Rams early in the game, or late. And is it going to be deep P.I. calls, or simple holding calls?

Jinx update, the Refs call the cleanest game for the Rams they've had all season. Rams up by 42 in the first half.

First half? First quarter. Saints should just forfeit now and save themselves the embarrassment. 

1 hour ago, Destructo Spin said:

But the Saints offense "isn't what it used to be" and the Saints defense "can't stop the run without Sheldon Rankins." So if we can't score and we can't stop the run, it shouldn't matter how many bad calls the refs make. Rams should win this handily.

Uhh, okay. You seem awful defensive.

Archived