Conference Championship Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Suh had 4 sacks. He's not anything close to the Lions Suh. He'll be another player who doesn't live up to a 10m per deal. Hard pass being the team to give it to him. Spend that money on the edge.

just using PFF again as a baseline, he was the 24th ranked IDL. And depending on how you define DE vs DT on some guys, he was paid anywhere from 5th to 8th highest.

And now he's come up pretty big in the postseason so far as well. Seems like better value than Daniels to me.

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

just using PFF again as a baseline, he was the 24th ranked IDL. And depending on how you define DE vs DT on some guys, he was paid anywhere from 5th to 8th highest.

And now he's come up pretty big in the postseason so far as well. Seems like better value than Daniels to me.

Daniels had been top 20 for like 3 consecutive years. Not ready to give up on him after a single down year.

Just now, incognito_man said:

Does system fit matter for Daniels though? Did Capers' defense let him shine more?

Didn't notice a big difference for the 2 DL. Think he got hurt in camp if I recall and was a bit out of shape.

Also to add to the FA DL talk, this is an awesome DL class and I'm a big believer in building your FA strategy around draft strengths and weaknesses.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Didn't notice a big difference for the 2 DL. Think he got hurt in camp if I recall and was a bit out of shape.

Also to add to the FA DL talk, this is an awesome DL class and I'm a big believer in building your FA strategy around draft strengths and weaknesses.

doesn't that mean other teams will prefer drafting as well and there will be bargains in FA?

Archived