Conference Championship Games

Leader

Just now, packfanfb said:

You've never heard me say that. That's why I bitched all year about our WR core not having enough talent. 

I was essentially agreeing with you.  It's why I hate this offense obsession.  It doesn't take a great mind.  An okay offensive coach can have a great offense with great talent. 

I hate these low to zero awareness plays by people in the NFL. 

Close to the 2 minute warning, you're up by 10 and you're going to punt.  Why in TF did Kamara step out of bounds with a second left, essentially giving the Rams an extra timeout?  Just drop to the ground and let it go to the two minute warning. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I was essentially agreeing with you.  It's why I hate this offense obsession.  It doesn't take a great mind.  An okay offensive coach can have a great offense with great talent. 

Mike McCarthy in the early years when we were totally loaded at WR, HOF QB and an elite offensive line. 

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Rams defense stepping up for the most part. Being let down by their offense and QB

Or maybe... Just maybe the Saints defense that's given up 14.5 points in its last 8 meaningful games is showing up in the playoffs. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I hate these low to zero awareness plays by people in the NFL. 

Close to the 2 minute warning, you're up by 10 and you're going to punt.  Why in TF did Kamara step out of bounds with a second left, essentially giving the Rams an extra timeout?  Just drop to the ground and let it go to the two minute warning. 

It did no such thing. I"m not sure how you are figuring but he stepped out PRIOR to the kick which is going to take more than 1 second to complete. It had no bearing on the Rams ability to stop the clock. 

Archived