Conference Championship Games

Leader

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I love watching Mahomes, so way more than 0, and I was high on Bailey in the 2011 Draft so I've always followed along. The Chiefs are my AFC team, love Houston and Berry too. Keep the assumptions flowing.

Bailey has always been a consistent guy, typical good at everything great at nothing type. I think he'd be a solid 3rd guy.

Yes, Bailey is a "solid" 3rd guy. That's exactly how PFF has him ranked :D

He'd be a pretty bad #2 though - which is what we need in place of Daniels...

Just now, incognito_man said:

Yes, Bailey is a "solid" 3rd guy. That's exactly how PFF has him ranked :D

He'd be a pretty bad #2 though - which is what we need in place of Daniels...

Yeah we'll get that in the draft and out of another year of Daniels.

Clark, Daniels, DP, Bailey, Lancaster, Adams is a damn fine group. Spend the real money elsewhere. Not on Suh, that's a really poor utilization of cap space.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Cool. Not worth debating then.

so you're telling us you watch allen bailey during the live play. Not the replays that would focus on him (that are obviously cherry-picked and non representative)?

And enough times of him and every other IDL you've done this where you feel better about your mental rankings than an aggregate system?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Yeah we'll get that in the draft and out of another year of Daniels.

Clark, Daniels, DP, Bailey, Lancaster, Adams is a damn fine group. Spend the real money elsewhere. Not on Suh, that's a really poor utilization of cap space.

Clark, Suh, DP, Lancaster, Adams is cheaper than that group above...

Just now, incognito_man said:

so you're telling us you watch allen bailey during the live play. Not the replays that would focus on him (that are obviously cherry-picked and non representative)?

And enough times of him and every other IDL you've done this where you feel better about your mental rankings than an aggregate system?

Where did I say that? All I'm arguing is you seeing a name, googling his PFF score and calling him terrible is lazy and uninformed. Never said I had a better system. Like any human being with a job and a life could? Doesn't mean there's is perfect and people's eye tests are worthless.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Where did I say that? All I'm arguing is you seeing a name, googling his PFF score and calling him terrible is lazy and uninformed. Never said I had a better system. Like any human being with a job and a life could? Doesn't mean there's is perfect and people's eye tests are worthless.

you responded with my lazy approach by giving 2 stats and saying you watch him...lol

14 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

No, that's what other teams think and that's why these two light everyone up. A LB can't cover these two.

True but I didn’t mean a LB in general.  Burks is supposed to be our fast, athletic LB.  I know we’re seeing these LB/S hybrids and it’ll be interesting to see how this approach progresses.  Some of these guys are more S than LB and vice versa.  

13 minutes ago, Redt said:

I never use PFF and base my opinions on watching football

Forming your opinions strictly on what you have seen leads to uninformed opinions.   Just from a pure time standpoint, I have to think you have seen fewer that 4 complete games for the majority of teams in the league this season.  To say nothing of time spent going back and actually breaking down a specific players performance.

Archived