πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Hurts aint it fellas. That dude is Tim Tebow if Tebow had even a modicum of passing ability. He cant read the field, he cant throw to one side (according to you guys), hes not accurate at any level.Β 

Β 

That said, his throw to Reagor was good (not great, a tiny bit short). So he doesnt fold under pressure. Thats a huge positive.Β 

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Hurts aint it fellas. That dude is Tim Tebow if Tebow had even a modicum of passing ability. He cant read the field, he cant throw to one side (according to you guys), hes not accurate at any level.Β 

Β 

That said, his throw to Reagor was good (not great, a tiny bit short). So he doesnt fold under pressure. Thats a huge positive.Β 

I've said Hurts ain't it since like... week 5. Tyrod Taylor is probably a fairer comparison. Or Atlanta Mike Vick with no arm talent.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I've said Hurts ain't it since like... week 5. Tyrod Taylor is probably a fairer comparison. Or Atlanta Mike Vick with no arm talent.

The reason I said tebow is because you basically had to use him as a runner or else he was useless. Tyrods not that way. And Vick had arguably the most live arm in the history of the NFL -Β  - either him or Favre.Β 

Β 

Obviously Jalen is a better thrower than Tim. But the way you are forced to use them as a player is basically the same.Β 

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

26 career games... 30 scores to 17 turnovers. He's producing. It's too early to give up on the kid. Yea he had a rough outing today butΒ I don't see anyone in this draft who is better. I think you guys and the Giants stand pat with Hurts and Jones even with all those 1st round picks.Β 

2 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

26 career games... 30 scores to 17 turnovers. He's producing. It's too early to give up on the kid. Yea he had a rough outing today butΒ I don't see anyone in this draft who is better. I think you guys and the Giants stand pat with Hurts and Jones even with all those 1st round picks.Β 

No it isn’t too early. Hurts sucks and has no talent throwing the football. He is just. A bad QB.Β 
Β 

Him being here next year means the draft has no good QBs. Β That is it.Β 

3 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

What you are saying is the Cowboys will finally win the division 2 years in a row? Its been like 30 years since weve done that.

6 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

No one is faulting Jalen for what he does on the ground. Dude just can't read the field, has a weak arm, and can't make the tough throws.Β 

He's a decent weapon and football player. But he's not a good passer by any stretch of the imagination.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

No one is faulting Jalen for what he does on the ground. Dude just can't read the field, has a weak arm, and can't make the tough throws.Β 

He's a decent weapon and football player. But he's not a good passer by any stretch of the imagination.

To be fair he put two catchable balls right in Raegors hands on that final drive. Rough day but he was one makeable catch away from walking away with the W.

F is wrong with me.. defending Dak and Hurts in this thread lmao

Just now, Shockwave said:

To be fair he put two catchable balls right in Raegors hands on that final drive. Rough day but he was one makeable catch away from walking away with the W.

Hurts has some good throws.. sometimes. Had a good one to Quez earlier in that game as well. But even that one throw from like 33 yards away, Hurts looked like he had to really step into the throw to get it there. His ceiling is just incredibly low.

1 minute ago, Shockwave said:

We also literally should have been tied in that moment if Hurts didn’t gift you two turnovers in the redzone so….

7 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No it isn’t too early. Hurts sucks and has no talent throwing the football. He is just. A bad QB.Β 
Β 

Him being here next year means the draft has no good QBs. Β That is it.Β 

Perfectly put honestly. Literally the singular reason I want him to be the QB next year is to not waste all the picks in order to acquire a qb. I want to build this roster up. I don't care to further evaluate Jalen Hurts. His performance today was the last straw. Guys who are good or end up being good don't look like he looked today. Him and Reagor are non factors for me. 2022 is a throw away year with him at qb but it's for the best.Β