πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

OLs suck league wide so it really wouldn't surprise me if we had one of better units. Around top 5 pass pro and run blocking I doubt, but probably top 10 in both.Β All credit to Stoutland for coaching up this make**** lines #OLFactory. Since Washington, I don't think our OL has ever been bullied. They (rather, that weeksΒ weak link)Β just are prone to getting dominated occasionally, which can be drive killers, but for most of game get the job done.

50 minutes ago, Danger said:

Both are true, Our QB has been struggling, but the offensive line hasn't been any better.

According to ESPN, its more Wentz than the OL. They are giving him 2.5+ seconds at a fairly high clip, he just isnt throwing the ball quick enough - hence near leading pressures/hits/sacks/etc.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

According to ESPN, its more Wentz than the OL. They are giving him 2.5+ seconds at a fairly high clip, he just isnt throwing the ball quick enough - hence near leading pressures/hits/sacks/etc.Β 

well doug can take some of that blame but wentz hasn;t done himself any favors.Β 

7 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Plus in science you should change your mind when presented with new data. Anyone who is smart should be fickle.Β 

If you're pulling the science card then you know any dataset is going to have outliers. You can't base your entire judgment off of the most recent results only. Look I get it, and I'm frustrated with the way he's played, but you just like to put all the blame on him and that's just simply not truly reflective of where we are as a team and an organization right now.

Am I as high on Wentz as I once was? No, but to think he's done because he's had a rough first half of the season is just reactionary.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

If you're pulling the science card then you know any dataset is going to have outliers. You can't base your entire judgment off of the most recent results only. Look I get it, and I'm frustrated with the way he's played, but you just like to put all the blame on him and that's just simply not truly reflective of where we are as a team and an organization right now.

Am I as high on Wentz as I once was? No, but to think he's done because he's had a rough first half of the season is just reactionary.

8 games is a rather significant data set in the nfl though.Β 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

8 games is a rather significant data set in the nfl though.Β 

8 games, or 1/2 season?Β 

There's no use really even thinking about replacing him this year. Jalen Hurts won't be ready. Regardless Carson will be here no matter what throughout 2021 so writing him off before then is pointless.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

8 games, or 1/2 season?Β 

There's no use really even thinking about replacing him this year. Jalen Hurts won't be ready. Regardless Carson will be here no matter what throughout 2021 so writing him off before then is pointless.

I know he will be here no matter what next season but he can be here on the bench people seem to fail to grasp that fact.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I told you "you wouldnt believe me if I told you" when we took Jalen. That pick wasn't fair to Wentz in any way, shape or form.

Yet now Wentz is playing like crap and we have a natural choice to play instead. I feel like you don't make that selection if you are afraid of playing him.

Exactly what I said. If you spend a high round pick on a QB and your QB is playing like complete trash halfway through the season...then why exactly did you spend a premium pick on a player you refuse to play?Β