🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

9 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

Then why is Dak still on the team?

You do know that is the after effects of the NFL draft? Every team that has their draft picks get younger and hope they replace the older talent with the influx of cheap college talent. 

However congratulations on your team doing what 90% of the rest of the NFL did.  

This post was such a savage burn.

He is right about Connor Williams sucking and Tyler Smith being an upgrade over him though. On paper obviously. 

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

They can say whatever they want about Connor Williams, the dude was a starter.

carson wentz was a starter. Agohlor was a starter. Reagor was a starter. Daniel Jones is a starter. 

26 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

The cowboys lost such awful players which is why no other team wanted them obviously. Disregard the fact they were signed by other teams.

So youve never had a crappy player that left the eagles and was signed by someone else?

right........

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Losing Amari Cooper wasn't a loss? Okay. 

Not to me. I wanted him gone. Dude was charmin soft and disgruntled because he was demoted to #2 wr and still losing targets to Schultz and Wilson. 

But I have been saying for a long time I want Cooper and Zeke off the team. 

49 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

He is right about Connor Williams sucking and Tyler Smith being an upgrade over him though. On paper obviously. 

He said they got rid of their over priced player, if that is the case Dak shouldn't be on the team. 

Yeah they did improve in some areas, but they also lost some key people. I think to just about all of us, but Matt and perhaps other Cowboy fans, their team right now is not as good as last year team.

3 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

He said they got rid of their over priced player, if that is the case Dak shouldn't be on the team. 

Yeah they did improve in some areas, but they also lost some key people. I think to just about all of us, but Matt and perhaps other Cowboy fans, their team right now is not as good as last year team.

That was a very good comeback. 

So I literally just saw this on Reddit. I didnt pay attention to you guys that much last year because I honestly thought you were terrible. Is it true that most of your wins came against back up QBs?

I am legit asking, this isnt a troll.

Screenshot-2022-05-04-102000.png

Edited by Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So I literally just saw this on Reddit. I didnt pay attention to you guys that much last year because I honestly thought you were terrible. Is it true that all your wins came against back up QBs?

I am legit asking, this isnt a troll.

Screenshot-2022-05-04-102000.png

You don't know who Matt Ryan is?

5 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:
13 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

That was a very good comeback. 

Its really not though, because Dak isnt overpaid. Each time his OL has played well, he has been a stats monster and has driven our offense to ridiculous numbers.

But when our OL plays like crap, Dak really struggles. You can say that about most QBs throughout the history of the NFL, but their is a very clear delineation in games where our OL is good vs when its bad. 

2016-mid 2017 - Dak was top 5-7 in the NFL

Atlanta 2017 - Bye week 2018 when replaced our OL coaches for the 3rd time in 6 months - - Dak was booty cheeks

By week 2018 - mid 2021 - Dak was cumulatively a top ~7ish QB in efficiency and closer to top 4 in bulk.

Mid 2021 - playoff 2021 - Dak was struggle bussing it with arguable the worst pass blocking OL in the NFL...

That worst pass blockings in the NFLs 2 weakest links? Collins and Conner, whom both got benched at one point. The same "key losses" you guys keep trying to bring up. Its an LOL point. You cant find a reasonable Cowboys fan on the planet who thinks the loss of Connor will matter. Some still were holding out hope for Collins, but ever since his car wreck destroyed his him, he looks flat out bad.

Eric Williams at one point was on pace to becoming an all time great OL. Reggie White literally refused to line up against him and it was well know that it was the only OL in the NFL White was afraid of. Then he got in a serious car wreck and it destroyed his career. Collins might not ever return to being good. Good players dont get benched.

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its really not though, because Dak isnt overpaid. Each time his OL has played well, he has been a stats monster and has driven our offense to ridiculous numbers.

But when our OL plays like crap, Dak really struggles. You can say that about most QBs throughout the history of the NFL, but their is a very clear delineation in games where our OL is good vs when its bad. 

2016-mid 2017 - Dak was top 5-7 in the NFL

Atlanta 2017 - Bye week 2018 when replaced our OL coaches for the 3rd time in 6 months - - Dak was booty cheeks

By week 2018 - mid 2021 - Dak was cumulatively a top ~7ish QB in efficiency and closer to top 4 in bulk.

Mid 2021 - playoff 2021 - Dak was struggle bussing it with arguable the worst pass blocking OL in the NFL...

That worst pass blockings in the NFLs 2 weakest links? Collins and Conner, whom both got benched at one point. The same "key losses" you guys keep trying to bring up. Its an LOL point. You cant find a reasonable Cowboys fan on the planet who thinks the loss of Connor will matter. Some still were holding out hope for Collins, but ever since his car wreck destroyed his him, he looks flat out bad.

Eric Williams at one point was on pace to becoming an all time great OL. Reggie White literally refused to line up against him and it was well know that it was the only OL in the NFL White was afraid of. Then he got in a serious car wreck and it destroyed his career. Collins might not ever return to being good. Good players dont get benched.

I wish my team got better at everything each year and nail every decision they made was the correct one. 

I'm sure you see the rival teams decisions/moves through the same lens. 

8 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I wish my team got better at everything each year and nail every decision they made was the correct one. 

I'm sure you see the rival teams decisions/moves through the same lens. 

I have no clue what you are talking about tbh. I am literally **more** critical of Cowboys players than you guys are. I consistently call a lot of our guys overhyped and/or not worthy of their contract. So I praise my team when we get rid of them. 

Examples: 

Ive never wanted Zeke resigned and then have been begging for a way to get out of that stupid contract.

I praised the Cooper contract because it specifically allowed us to move him this year. But I thought only getting a 5th was trash. I specifically said we suck at trading and praised Roseman.

I wanted to keep Gregory, am annoyed at that. But getting Dlaw to take a huge paycut helped. 

Ive said our OL has been mediocre to bad for years.

Our DL is in a constant state of mediocrity. 

Our insistence on drafting LBs while ignoring DTs is mind boggling

^^^^^ Check the record homie. Your fans literally called us a "Talent Juggernaut" and I said "nope, we are overhyped" ^^^^

And what was my first comment in this thread about your teams draft? I said you were having the best Day 1 and 2 in the NFL.

Maybe if you read what I write instead of just thinking "he is a cowboys fan lololol homer" you would know what you are talking about.

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, Broadway Joe said:

Connor Williams was okay last year. He has a 76.1 PFF grade and allowed 1 sack. He had 15 penalties which is a ton, but Tyler Smith had 16 at Tulsa last year. He might be better in moving guys in the run game year 1, but questionable he’ll be better as a pass blocker as a rookie and the penalties still might be there. He has a higher ceiling than Williams long term though.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I have no clue what you are talking about tbh. I am literally **more** critical of Cowboys players than you guys are. I consistently call a lot of our guys overhyped and/or not worthy of their contract. So I praise my team when we get rid of them. 

Examples: 

Ive never wanted Zeke resigned and then have been begging for a way to get out of that stupid contract.

I praised the Cooper contract because it specifically allowed us to move him this year. But I thought only getting a 5th was trash. 

I wanted to keep Gregory, am annoyed at that. But getting Dlaw to take a huge paycut helped. 

Ive said our OL has been bad for year.

Our DL is in a constant state of mediocrity. 

Our insistence on drafting LBs while ignoring DTs is mind boggling

^^^^^ Check the record homie. You guys literally called us a "Talent Juggernaut" and I said "nope, we are overhyped" ^^^^

And what was my first comment in this thread about your teams draft? I said you were having the best Day 1 and 2 in the NFL.

Maybe if you read what I write instead of just thinking "he is a cowboys fan lololol homer" you would know what you are talking about.

I've seen you being critical of the Zeke contract which at the moment I thought was not a bad decision.

But trash your team's players when they leave/look to be leaving or in order to elevate Dak. 

For one "we are overhyped comment" we get 20 "how dare you predict your team win the division" (which I don't agree at all btw) comments.  

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

But trash your team's players when they leave/look to be leaving

If you actually believe this to be true, then your need to lay off the weed/alcohol. My post are all matter of public record. I can prove you wrong on all the comments above. Very wrong. 

• Like 1