πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Danger said:

Jason Kelce, 1st team All-Pro last year, future hall of famer..... 12th best Center in the league???

Sorry but that's pretty damning for this list IMO (Even though it has the eagles in 1st LOL)

I will say that Kelce is definitely worse in pass protection than he is run blocking. As a run blocker he’s elite. As a pass blocker there is more mixed results. This chart was based solely on pass protection.

32 minutes ago, Danger said:

Jason Kelce, 1st team All-Pro last year, future hall of famer..... 12th best Center in the league???

Sorry but that's pretty damning for this list IMO (Even though it has the eagles in 1st LOL)

Youre looking backwards, this is projecting forwards. I am assuming its largely based on age and historical drop offs.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Youre looking backwards, this is projecting forwards. I am assuming its largely based on age and historical drop offs.

Kelce's honestly shown no signs of slowing down though. Everyone's been saying Tom Brady's gonna be washed for how long now?

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Kelce's honestly shown no signs of slowing down though. Everyone's been saying Tom Brady's gonna be washed for how long now?

But if the issue of models yeah, like he just had an all-pro season, doubt it’s gonna drop that much

14 minutes ago, Danger said:

Thats a silly comp and you know it. Nobody ever has done what Brady has. He is an exception, not the rule.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats a silly comp and you know it. Nobody ever has done what Brady has. He is an exception, not the rule.Β 

ok, and the fact still remains that Kelce has shown zero signs of decline and is coming off an all-pro season. Why should I suddenly assume he'll be just average?

1 minute ago, Danger said:

ok, and the fact still remains that Kelce has shown zero signs of decline and is coming off an all-pro season. Why should I suddenly assume he'll be just average?

I dunno, ask the guy who made the chart haha.Β 

I just thought you guys would be happy with be showing you are projected to be #1.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Again if they were factoring in run blocking into that chart Eagles would be a lot higher than 12th for center.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dunno, ask the guy who made the chart haha.Β 

I just thought you guys would be happy with be showing you are projected to be #1.

We already knew we had the best starting OL and probably the best depth as well which took a little hit with Herbig being waived.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Again if they were factoring in run blocking into that chart Eagles would be a lot higher than 12th for center.

I guess you're right. I'm just a bit salty because Kelce's my dude.

• Like 1