πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Alright let's just stop here, this is what I was looking for. I don't care about anything else, since neither of us were there:

19 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

But thats not what happened. The lead investigator from the NFL said he didnt do it.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

She did not say 100% he didnt hit her - duh - were both smart enough to know that without 100% evidence she couldnt make that claim.

Just now, Phire said:

Alright let's just stop here, this is what I was looking for. I don't care about anything else, since neither of us were there:

The lead investigator could say 1 of 4 things.

1. He did not hit the woman.
2. He did hit the woman.
3. I don't think he hit the woman.
4. I think he hit the woman.

Β 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

Burden of proof is irrelevant to the point.

A man witnesses a car crash. He says to investigators he saw the blue car run a red light. He admits he didn't have his glasses on and he has terrible vision. He also admits he was drunk. At that point the witness lacks credibility. It'd play out terribly in court to a jury. But that doesn't mean the blue car didn't run a red light.

An anonymous tip reports a crime. Anonymous tips are by default not credible. That doesn't mean the reported crime didn't happen.

You're interpreting "not credible" as "didn't hit." As long as that's your understanding of credibility we're speaking different languages.

Thats not whats happening here at all though. In fact, this entire scenario is irrelevant. Let me put it a different way:

A man witnesses a car crash. He says to investigators he saw the blue car run a red light. He admits he didn't have his glasses on and he has terrible vision. He also admits he was drunk. There is a damaged car at the scene, but police realize that the car's damage came from a previous accident. There are 10 other witness there that all state the car did not run a red light and did not crash. The man happened to know the driver of the car and the two people happened to hate each other. The man was seenΒ yelling "Im going to call the cops and lie that you just ran a red light and crashed". The lead investigator, after reviewing all the facts, said "I found the drunk, crazy, blind, lying, angry mans claim of running a red light and crashing to be not credible".

And again - you keep turning this into a legal case. You and I were talking on a reality level. You asked me why I didnt think he did it. So I gave you my opinion. My opinion is not what can or cannot be proved in court.Β 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

And again - you keep turning this into a legal case. You and I were talking on a reality level. You asked me why I didnt think he did it. So I gave you my opinion. My opinion is not what can or cannot be proved in court.Β 

That's not what I asked you at all. I just wanted to know where you thought Kia Roberts said he didn't hit her. You admitted she can't say that for 100% certain, so this is done. We'll see what happens with the appeal.

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

This is a cop-out. You know exactly what I meant the entire time. I still stand by the fact that Kia Roberts stated he didnt do it. Maybe not with direct words, but with indirect words + her actions. Its very clear that the lead investigator did not believe Zeke committed abuse. You know that.Β 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

In other related news:

Rayne Dakota Prescott is not the NFC Offensive Player of the Month.

I think he'll still play well assuming the appeals court doesn't do something unheard of and reinstate Zeke.

Dez Bryant owners in fantasy football should see a bump.

Hopefully Carson can sustain his success so far. I think adding Ajayi will help.

Just now, Phire said:

I think he'll play well assuming the appeals court doesn't do something unheard of and reinstate Zeke.

Dez Bryant owners in fantasy football should see a bump.

Does Dez get fantasy points for passes broken up? That'd be huge for his numbers.

For the Love of God , Shut up already about Zeke. Who gives a **** , really? I sure as **** don't!!! Not until Dallas Week. If he plays then he plays, if he doesn't he doesn't. They're 4-3 for god sakes, WGAF?Β 

We have a 106 pg NFCE Thread with probably 70 of those pgs talking about two POS Dallas Cowboys players. Move the ........ on. Talk about anything Not Cowboy related, for once!!!!

Or just change the thread Title to The Dallas Chronicles so I can avoid it all together. If it's not Zeke it's Dak if not Dak it's Zeke. It's like a GD Soap Opera narrated and written by Matt's and Phires been duped into a Staring Role.

Let it Die Bud!!! Let it Die!!!

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

For the Love of God , Shut up already about Zeke. Who gives a **** , really? I sure as **** don't!!! Not until Dallas Week. If he plays then he plays, if he doesn't he doesn't. They're 4-3 for god sakes, WGAF?Β 

We have a 106 pg NFCE Thread with probably 70 of those pgs talking about two POS Dallas Cowboys players. Move the ........ on. Talk about anything Not Cowboy related, for once!!!!

Or just change the thread Title to The Dallas Chronicles so I can avoid it all together. If it's not Zeke it's Dak if not Dak it's Zeke. It's like a GD Soap Opera narrated and written by Matt's and Phires been duped into a Staring Role.

You don't have to read any of it haha

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Uh oh, Is Nabbs about to get hisΒ PhreakΒ on and get sent out back like Ol' Yeller?