🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

I mean.. it went down to OT where Josh missed the wide open game winning TD. Could have gone either way, and Buffalo is not a good team. Not sure what you’re looking for me to say here.

Philly likely has locked up the top seed, though. So congrats for that. Sucks that my team will likely have to go on the road.

And lose to the 49ers… lol

14 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

https://fix up x.com/dezbryant/status/1728943617375625423?s=46

“Gotta keep it real 

It’s cowboy nation to the death of me 

But I can’t deny the Eagles 

Them guys well coached and know how to win”

😂

Any idiot would give Philly credit. Us Cowboys fans of course can acknowledge Philly as one of the better teams. It’s not like Dez is implying he doesn’t believe that about his team as well. 

3 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

The Eagles could win the Super Bowl and that guy would have an excuse. 

'They only won by 7 and they were missing their backup DT, can't even say they played at full strength."

This is why I just don't associate with him anymore. Don't have him on block or mute or whatever. I just don't quote or respond. The Eagles will never be worthy and there will always be an excuse. It's a waste of time.

4 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

The Eagles could win the Super Bowl and that guy would have an excuse. 

'They only won by 7 and they were missing their backup DT, can't even say they played at full strength."

I swear you just make up fake narratives in your own head. 

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

This is why I just don't associate with him anymore. Don't have him on block or mute or whatever. I just don't quote or respond. The Eagles will never be worthy and there will always be an excuse. It's a waste of time.

I have literally never done that this season lmao. You people aren’t even reading. 

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Trolls are sometimes entertaining though. It is funny cause when I go in the NFL gen, every single post of his is either a shot at Hurts or the Eagles or some spin zone for Dak. Obviously the guy has an objective here, just entertaining how committed he is to it. 

4 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Block, Mute, Ignore works so much better. If you don't know how, PM me. 🍺

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Trolls are sometimes entertaining though. It is funny cause when I go in the NFL gen, every single post of his is either a shot at Hurts or the Eagles or some spin zone for Dak. Obviously the guy has an objective here, just entertaining how committed he is to it. 

There is a matter of irony to it. I don’t have anything against Hurts, and I think he is a good player.. which is certainly more than any of you say about Dak. The criticisms are typically made to reflect the bs criticism that Dak gets as a QB. 

But again, I’ll clarify that I think Hurts is of course a good player.

4 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

There is a matter of irony to it. I don’t have anything against Hurts, and I think he is a good player.. which is certainly more than any of you say about Dak. The criticisms are typically made to reflect the bs criticism that Dak gets as a QB. 

But again, I’ll clarify that I think Hurts is of course a good player.

I think everything thinks that Dak is good. The issue is he has the Kirk Cousins syndrome to him as well which makes them tough to compare to other QBs.

1 hour ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Oh I still laugh and am entertained for sure. Just don't associate with the individual!

Dak is a good QB but Jalen is so much better when things get tough. It’s almost like he thrives with adversity. 8 straight games now where the eagles have been down at least 10 points and Jalen has found a way to still get the eagles a dub.. Dak just isn’t as good in those scenarios.. Dak is great during blow outs tho.. We just saw that on Thursday with Dallas up by like 25 with 5 minutes left and dak is throwing deep bombs.