🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Jays3 said:

We just saw that on Thursday with Dallas up by like 25 with 5 minutes left and dak is throwing deep bombs.

Nobody is better at padding stats then Dak Prescott. He is by far the best!

Give him the same 8 chances Hurts has had down dbl digits, I'd be shocked if they / he won 1/2.

That's the difference and most sensible Cowboys fans already know that's the truth about Dak and his overall game , unless you're  a Fanboy!

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Jays3 said:

Dak is a good QB but Jalen is so much better when things get tough. It’s almost like he thrives with adversity. 8 straight games now where the eagles have been down at least 10 points and Jalen has found a way to still get the eagles a dub.. Dak just isn’t as good in those scenarios.. Dak is great during blow outs tho.. We just saw that on Thursday with Dallas up by like 25 with 5 minutes left and dak is throwing deep bombs.

Josh Allen missed a guy wide open for the game winning TD after Hurts played awful for large portions of the game, including only having 20 yards passing with multiple turnovers and a passer rating around 0.0 at halftime. This is similar to last week where his team very well could have lost if MVS doesn’t drop a wide open bomb from Mahomes. None of that has anything to do with Hurts. The only reason why he had a chance is because of the Bills own ineptitude to capitalize on anything while his own kicker is drilling it from 60 in the rain with the game on the line. A lot of QBs would be staring in the face of a blowout in circumstances that played out in the first half against the Bills.. but they weren’t. He played well to redeem the game.. but come on, it’s not like things were ever remotely out of reach 

Dak has absolutely played well chasing a lead before. He hasn’t had to do that much this season, but that doesn’t mean he can’t. We all know he can air out the ball.. that’s where the nonsensical ideas of him stat padding originate in the first place.

It’s outright delusional to imply that Dak has been stat padding this year when he has sat more in the 4th quarter than any other starter. His numbers should really be better than they are.

36 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Nobody is better at padding stats then Dak Prescott. He is by far the best!

Give him the same 8 chances Hurts has had down dbl digits, I'd be shocked if they / he won 1/2.

That's the difference and most sensible Cowboys fans already know that's the truth about Dak and his overall game , unless you're  a Fanboy!

The guy has missed entire quarters worth of action because of getting pulled in games where his team dominated early and maintained. No one has sat in the 4th more than Dak this year.. and yet I guess we’re going to pretend like he stat pads. Ridiculous lol.

Your thought that Dak would fail where Hurts has succeeded is based on exactly nothing. You could argue that Dak has played well enough to not be in those situations in the first place.. I mean, one of your examples of victory is taking Washington to OT.. come on lol. Another is MVS dropping what easily might have been the game winning touchdown last week. Stop it. Meanwhile he couldn’t get it done against the Jets. Your standards are weird.

Edited by NoFlyZone

48 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

Ah alright so you just have zero idea what you’re talking about. 

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/reports/snap-counts/qb.php 

Dak is 16th in snaps played per game. Certainly not leading the stat but definitely not "missing entire 4th Quarters" either. He's only 2 snaps a game away from being top 10 in the NFL. 

• Like 1

I love the narrative that Dak doesn't pad stats in blowouts. The Cowboys love running up the score where the Eagles would lean on the run game and prefer the 9 minute drive to ice the game when they're in a blowout situation. Look no further than this past game for Dak, who was throwing deep balls with 5 minutes left in the 4th while up 28. I mean come on lol. 

• Like 1