πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

5 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Bit of an exaggeration because of what just happened on Sunday. Dallas has won 15 games in a row at home.. beating them there will be a tall task for Detroit.

I don't think it is an exaggeration at all. When they can't stop the run they get embarrassed. The only "good" lost by the Cowboys was the Eagles. They played pretty well over all but the Steele just couldn't hack it. The others? Straight dominated and the next two are high powered offense. Lions being at home means nothing.

5 hours ago, ACO said:

I don't think it is an exaggeration at all. When they can't stop the run they get embarrassed. The only "good" lost by the Cowboys was the Eagles. They played pretty well over all but the Steele just couldn't hack it. The others? Straight dominated and the next two are high powered offense. Lions being at home means nothing.

You’re talking about two games and generalizing. One of those games was from early-mid October. Acting like Dallas having a 15 win game at home (where there just absolutely embarrassed Philly) is irrelevant is.. interesting. Let’s not act like the Lions are some unstoppable force that has a good chance of rolling into Arlington and dominating the Cowboys in a place where they have been very, very good for a long stretch now.

14 hours ago, ACO said:

Eagles can not drop 4 in a row. They just can't.Β 

I can see Cowboys losing to the Dolphins and the Lions cause their run defense is TRASH.

Clearly the Italian underdog thing has been transferred from Dom to Devito. The Eagles are averaging 100% losses per a game since he was ejected. At this rate the Eagles will never win again.Β 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

You’re talking about two games and generalizing. One of those games was from early-mid October. Acting like Dallas having a 15 win game at home (where there just absolutely embarrassed Philly) is irrelevant is.. interesting. Let’s not act like the Lions are some unstoppable force that has a good chance of rolling into Arlington and dominating the Cowboys in a place where they have been very, very good for a long stretch now.

I mean those two games were pretty damn recent. The defense barely held on last week and were embarrassed this week. One at home and one on the road. Yes they are a good home team but last week proved they still can be had. Dolphins and Lions are better than the Seahawks. I am not saying they won't win. I am saying I will be surprised.

1 hour ago, ACO said:

I mean those two games were pretty damn recent. The defense barely held on last week and were embarrassed this week. One at home and one on the road. Yes they are a good home team but last week proved they still can be had. Dolphins and Lions are better than the Seahawks. I am not saying they won't win. I am saying I will be surprised.

Barely held on? Philly was an absolute blow out. Do you even remember last week? You just have major recency bias.Β 
Β 

If you’re meaning to refer to the Seahawks playing the Cowboys close.. it’s silly to favor one game and dismiss the rest of their total sample size. Seattle also had 70 yards rushing as a team in that game.. so I don’t know why you’re suddenly trying to refer to that game. Anyway, the Cowboys have a top 2 (maybe the best) point differential in the NFL at home. I’m not saying the Lions can’t win.. of course they can.. but there isn’t much of anything telling us that should be a favorable situation for them at all.Β 

Edited by NoFlyZone

8 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Because of the Niners being the best team in football? That’s hardly worthy of criticism for Dallas.Β 

When then? If Dak never gets over the hump because β€œthere’s always a team that’s better he’s going against”, does he just skate the criticism? He doesn’t. Β That’s not how it works. There are plenty of good players that are in averse situations that succeed because they overcome. It’s apart of being a great player. Β Eli is a prime example. Dude was slightly better than average for almost all his career.Β 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Philly destroyed them 31-7 in the playoffs last season. This isn't the flex you think it is....

Yes they did. But having the 3rd string QB in for the most of the game certainly helped with that score. With that said, ya'll played very well overall and more than likely would have won anyway. Purdy doesn't play defense, and you did score 31.

Edited by HDsportsfan