πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

8 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

No, you see how I didn't say the Eagles are good or pound my chest in any capacity. I can say Dallas sucks while also saying the Eagles suck. That's crazy, isn't it?

The timing is still amusing, as is your coping. 10+ wins three seasons in a row with one of the best overall records in that time span. Tell me more about how much they suck.Β 

21 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

The timing is still amusing, as is your coping. 10+ wins three seasons in a row with one of the best overall records in that time span. Tell me more about how much they suck.Β 

Lol, I'm the one coping. That's hilarious. I appreciate that you're fine making it to the divisional round and losing then calling it a success. I just don't view it that as successful.Β 

31 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

It's not Dallas fault they lost to the Cardinals with a backup QB who was then traded and relegated to the bench. The Cardinals tried really hard that day.

Yeah it's fine that they lose in the divisional round at best every year because they try their hardest and that's all that really matters.Β 

28 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

What's their record vs good teams?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Folesadelphia said:

Yeah it's fine that they lose in the divisional round at best every year because they try their hardest and that's all that really matters.Β 

If you win 12 games, but then get annihilated in the playoffs, it's cool. The goal is not to win SB's. It's to win games in the regular season against .500 or worse teams.

• Like 1

Dallas away opponents next year:

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

NFC West TBD

Washington Commanders

Pittsburgh Steelers

So next year Dallas might win 14 games before getting destroyed in the playoffs, but get destroyed in the playoffs they will.

11 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If you win 12 games, but then get annihilated in the playoffs, it's cool. The goal is not to win SB's. It's to win games in the regular season against .500 or worse teams.

Bro. It’s about your perception of success. Not everyone can reach the apex of the mountain. It’s not that important bro. When you’re not that great, you don’t have expectations of winning games. It’s good enough to be good. And that’s all anyone can ask for. Β Right?Β 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Bro. It’s about your perception of success. Not everyone can reach the apex of the mountain. It’s not that important bro. When you’re not that great, you don’t have expectations of winning games. It’s good enough to be good. And that’s all anyone can ask for. Β Right?Β 

nO ItS sUpEr bOwL oR bUsT

Imagine mocking a rational take.Β 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Who cares? Tell me what Philly’s is. They still got smacked no-contest against Dallas at their place. Which is why you continue to try and cope by bringing up empty points.Β 

Beat KC, Buf, Mia. lost to SF. So 3-1. You?

• Like 1

Just now, Jeezla said:

Beat KC, Buf, Mia. lost to SF. So 3-1. You?

Yes, that was the point.. thank you. Now follow the rest of the point.. where did that get your team in their recent matchup against Dallas? A 13-33 loss. So congrats, it meant nothing within the individual matchup.Β 

Just now, NoFlyZone said:

Yes, that was the point.. thank you. Now follow the rest of the point.. where did that get your team in their recent matchup against Dallas? A 13-33 loss. So congrats, it meant nothing within the individual matchup.Β 

It meant something in your playoff game vs SF. Dallas losing to good teams is an undeniable trend.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Dallas away opponents next year:

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

NFC West TBD

Washington Commanders

Pittsburgh Steelers

So next year Dallas might win 14 games before getting destroyed in the playoffs, but get destroyed in the playoffs they will.

That's a MF gauntlet of Great opponents right there,Β  Get it straight Homie!!!!!!!!πŸ‘Œ

Edited by Nabbs4u