πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They just restructured the guys contract too. They are stuck with him for years to come lol.Β 

It’s weird because his arm looks fine, it’s like he completely lost something mentally.

but hey he’s kinda playing better now that Dallas has taken their foot off the pedal

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

It’s weird because his arm looks fine, it’s like he completely lost something mentally.

but hey he’s kinda playing better now that Dallas has taken their foot off the pedal

He is getting some Dak stats in to make fans feel like there is hope.Β 

28 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

This is the most Dallas cowboys miss the playoffs season script imaginable

youve got a blowout season opener against a perceived good team leading to copious amounts of Super Bowl talk.Β 

Β 

I've never seen a more accurate post on here.Β 

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I always thought Daniel Jones wasn't as bad as people made him out to be.

Somehow he has gotten worse with time.Β 

Imagine thinking this guy could ever be a franchise QB.Β  Hope Jones is investing that money from that contract well.

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I always thought Daniel Jones wasn't as bad as people made him out to be.

Somehow he has gotten worse with time.Β 

Quarterbacks are products of their environment

Daniel jones probably had something. But terrible OL play creates fear in the pocket, bad habits, poor field reading because your internal clock is all wonky because you think you’re going to be hit.

to top it off he’s had awful coaching, horrible receivers. The whole nine yards.

and worst of all fans don’t let up eventually so the confidence sinks into hell

bryce young is the new one. Is he awful right now? Yes. Would he be in Philadelphia or the falcons. Probably not. He’d probably realize whatever potential he has.Β 

sometimes these guys can be rehabbed like baker and tannehill but that’s actually rare.Β 
Β 

I’m a firm believer most QBs bust because of situation not because of personal talent. Jalen hurts for all the trash talking is maximizing his own talent here. Bryce young is probably a completely different guy in Philly.

but guys getting beat to hell for 2 years with no weapons. Those guys at some point forget how to even play QB correctlyΒ 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Imagine thinking this guy could ever be a franchise QB.Β  Hope Jones is investing that money from that contract well.

Daniel jones might’ve been a franchise QB if he was drafted by the cowboys instead of the giants

everything wrong with Daniel jones is what’s wrong with the giants.Β 
Β 

I mean the fans say saquon is a bust

at some point the franchise is the problem. As hilarious as jones is he’s not talentless. He has a nice arm, surprising athleticism, good size.

Patriots defensive players have talked about the role the offensive line, defense and situational greatness played in Tom Brady’s development.Β 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I mean the fans say saquon is a bust

You had me till you said this garbage. No Giant fans said Saquan is a bust, we have said he is a bad fit for our team and we can lose just as much without him.Β  If Saquan was on the Giants, we would lose 28-9 instead of 28-6.