πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Right, and he was extremely mediocre when he tried to carry the team without those weapons.

Wentz with bad weapons = extremely mediocre

Wentz with weapons = MVP caliber

Its been proven that Carson can not carry a team by himself. We will see if Dak can when Zeke gets suspended.

16-14 7 wins in his first nfl year coming from a FCS school isn't medicore to me

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And Wentz was a very average QB until he got a bunch of weapons around him. Its shocking that you all try to pin all of Daks success on Zeke when we have literally seen Wentz with worse weapons - - and he sucked. He was the worst QB in the division (ok, maybe better than Eli)Β last year until you loaded up with weapons.Β 

Thats not even disputable.Β 

I would say that statistically he wasn’t good, but he was much better than the stat scouting would suggest. God knows how many drives were stalled by dropped passes and 3rd stringers on the OL. He’s much improved but also last year he was the whole offense.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its been proven that Carson can not carry a team by himself. We will see if Dak can when Zeke gets suspended.

RIGHT because a team with one of the highest drop percentages in the NFL, a QB in his rookie season defines that he can't do anything.Β 

How about this past weekend when we put up 50 on the then best defense in the NFL without our best target?Β 

Just now, Danger said:

RIGHT because a team with one of the highest drop percentages in the NFL, a QB in his rookie season defines that he can't do anything.Β 

How about this past weekend when we put up 50 on the then best defense in the NFL without our best target?Β 

Highest drop percentage because Wentz throws contested/not accurate passes. And you scored 50 because your defense and running game.Β 

Β 

See, I can be a dumbass who discredits everything too.Β 

Highest drop percentage because Wentz throws contested/not accurate passes. And you scored 50 because your defense and running game.Β 

Β 

does the running game pass for 4 Tds too? I learn so much from you coach

Edited by eagles18

There was definitely more going on last year than simply lacking weapons.Β 

We had a rookie head coach who was in over his head. The coaching staff in general was picking up pieces from Chip's demolition games. The whole team was kind of soul searching for a new direction. There was definitely a lot more going on than "wents lackt weponz"Β 

Β 

The "Drops" statistic doesn't count contested balls at all. LOL. if it did then the drop % would have been 3 times higher.
Β 

24 in the first 9 games last year. Where the ball literally hits them in the hands.

• Like 1