πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

Just now, Jeezla said:

He knows it's not going anywhere. He could tear his ACL during the combineΒ and still go top 5.

You're taking Tua.

When Chase Young was asked again about his plans for the draft he said he didn't understand the question and didn't mean to say he wasn't going to declare.Β  He said he hadn't even thought about it and didn't know what his plans were.

Tua to the Redskins makes no sense at all.Β  If we were going to pass on Chase Young (which we won't) it would be for a LT.

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

When Chase Young was asked again about his plans for the draft he said he didn't understand the question and didn't mean to say he wasn't going to declare.Β  He said he hadn't even thought about it and didn't know what his plans were.

Tua to the Redskins makes no sense at all.Β  If we were going to pass on Chase Young (which we won't) it would be for a LT.

Tua makes a ton of sense. Your qbs suck. He might be good.Β 

• New England Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels is listed by BetOnline as the +300 favorite to be the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys
  • McDaniels opened last week as second choice in this betting market at +400
  • Despite a three-game losing streak, Jason Garrett remains head coach of the 6-7 Cowboys

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/nfl/josh-mcdaniels-now-favored-cowboys-head-coach-2020/

I was just saying earlier today that I think he is my #1 get. I would love that hire. Hes not going to be GM here, but he also wouldnt be a "yes man". And I think he would put together a good staff.Β 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/nfl/josh-mcdaniels-now-favored-cowboys-head-coach-2020/

I was just saying earlier today that I think he is my #1 get. I would love that hire. Hes not going to be GM here, but he also wouldnt be a "yes man". And I think he would put together a good staff.Β 

I loathe McDaniels, so he's a perfect fit for Dallas imo.Β Β