πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

59 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

oh god its real and there is also a dak perfume for women. Jesus Christ.Β 

Gotta give the guy credit, he’s capitalizing that star while he can. He’s got more endorsements than any other mediocre player I’ve ever seen.Β 

22 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Gotta give the guy credit, he’s capitalizing that star while he can. He’s got more endorsements than any other mediocre player I’ve ever seen.Β 

Well he needs to because the Millions Jerry claims he'll supposedly be getting for being a Cowboy with a SB ring post career, isn't happening.Β 

Edited by Nabbs4u

25 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well he needs to because the Millions Jerry claims he'll supposedly be getting for being a Cowboy with a SB ring post career, isn't happening.Β 

Jerry does have a point. As much grief as everyone gives him (for good reason), being a Cowboy gives you a leg up on other players for endorsements and national attention. As much as the team comes off as a circus at times with him as the ring master, being a Cowboy is a nice little bonus for those contract negotiations. You really can maximize your potential earnings.Β 

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Jerry does have a point. As much grief as everyone gives him (for good reason), being a Cowboy gives you a leg up on other players for endorsements and national attention. As much as the team comes off as a circus at times with him as the ring master, being a Cowboy is a nice little bonus for those contract negotiations. You really can maximize your potential earnings.Β 

That wasn't what I was getting at though. It was Jerry's comments before the season suggesting Dak should take a Discounted Contract because he will makes Millions after his career is over as a SB Champion.Β  Like the Aikmans, Irvins, Mooses of the Jim Johnson, (Not Jerry) Dynasty.

As if that discounted contract will Guarantee him a SB Ring? GTFOH with that mess! Pay Dak like the FQBOTF you claim him to be!!!

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

That wasn't what I was getting at though. It was Jerry's comments before the season suggesting Dak should take a Discounted Contract because he will makes Millions after his career is over as a SB Champion.Β  Like the Aikmans, Irvins, Mooses of the Jim Johnson, (Not Jerry) Dynasty.

As if that discounted contract will Guarantee him a SB Ring? GTFOH with that mess! Pay Dak like the FQBOTF you claim him to be!!!

I think he’s saying being a Cowboy gives him a leg up on those extra curricular gigs so he’ll more than makeup for taking a little less on his contract. And he’s right. And being a former SB winning QB puts him on an even more rare level.Β 

Plenty wrong with those comments but also a lot right. Dak, from all accounts, is a good dude. He’s really a perfect spokesman. Outside of the fact he’s not really good at his profession. He’s well spoken and says all the baseline things at pressers. If he has any real desire to chase a broadcasting career or something else football related, being a successful Dallas Cowboy is a real plus on a resume.Β