🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

47 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I stopped reading after you put Redskins RB’s over the Eagles. 

The underestimation of Miles Sanders is real in this one 

I’d take a healthy Guice over Sanders any day. And AP and Antonio Gibson are much better depth than the Eagles have. 

8 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I’d take a healthy Guice over Sanders any day. And AP and Antonio Gibson are much better depth than the Eagles have. 

I’d take the theory of something that doesn’t actually exist over reality any day too. Unfortunately for you, you get no credit for fantasy creatures like the Lochness Monster, Unicorns or a healthy Guice 

Also study up on your Boston Scott, son. Lol 

2 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

If I were to assign points (4 for 1st place, 3 for 2nd place, etc.), this is how it would stand:

Cowboys - 23

Eagles - 21

Redskins - 19

Giants - 17

Miles Sanders is in for a big year. Don't sleep on him.

55 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I’d take a healthy Guice over Sanders any day.

How can you say that. We haven't even seen Guice at the NFL level really. That's obtuse.

Scott will likely improve, but yes, you are correct, your RBs are deeper for the time being.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

How can you say that. 

Because I've seen enough in the games that he was healthy.  5.8 YPC last year.  Obviously small sample size, but you would have to watch the games to see that he'll be a star if he stays healthy.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d take the theory of something that doesn’t actually exist over reality any day too. Unfortunately for you, you get no credit for fantasy creatures like the Lochness Monster, Unicorns or a healthy Guice 

Also study up on your Boston Scott, son. Lol 

In that case, Philly would be ranked dead last when it comes to WRs, since we know Alshon and D Jax are both a walking IR at this point in their careers.  Which is why I said "assuming full health" in my OP.

Lmao at Scott being compared to AP in any way.

EDIT: Not to mention Gibson is likely to be a better version of Scott.

Edited by HTTRDynasty

My man pimping out a guy with 45 career carries.

Career Stats

Guice 45 carries 254 yards  2 TD's   7 rec 79 yards 1 TD

Boston Scott 61 carries 248 yards 5 TD's  24 rec 204 yards

Our practice squad RB is more proven in the NFL then then your starter. Get to the back of the line with that mess. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My man pimping out a guy with 45 career carries.

And just like I knew Dalvin Cook was a stud after a few weeks into the 2017 season before tearing his ACL, I know Guice is a stud based on what I've seen of him so far.  

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

And just like I knew Dalvin Cook was a stud after a few weeks into the 2017 season before tearing his ACL, I know Guice is a stud based on what I've seen of him so far.  

You got yourself a ELITE, IR player. No doubts about that.

*also I own Guice in two dynasty leagues, so I hope you are a little bit right*

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

We shall see. 

What would your NFCE position rankings be?

That's too much work for me. I'm lazy. I'd rather just hyperfocus on your one ranking I didn't agree with and roast you for it. lol 

EDIT: I actually agree with everything besides flip flopping WSH and PHI's RB's and I would put PHI's WR lower. I like the potential of the WR's in Philly but too many old injured and young unproven to have them that high as we sit here today. 

• Like 2

If you look at just running the ball, and think Guice will finally stay healthy...sure maybe.

When you mix in passing game part of it it's really no contest to me that Sanders is better.

He's got a good shot at being one of the lead leaders in yards from scrimmage and is just way more explosive.

• Like 1

Kilt's NFCE position group rankings (excluding QB), assuming all groups are fully healthy:

RB: Giants, Cowboys, Eagles,  Redskins

WR: Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins, Giants

TE: Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, Redskins

OL: Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants

DL: Redskins, Eagles, Cowboys, Giants

LB: Cowboys, Redskins, Giants, Eagles

CB: Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins, Giants

S: Eagles, Giants, Redskins, Cowboys

@HTTRDynasty the only major argument I have is Miles Sanders is better than Guice. 
and Eagles are fine at Safety this year, which is actually pretty good for the NFCE everyone isnt that great.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

If I were to assign points (4 for 1st place, 3 for 2nd place, etc.), this is how it would stand:

Cowboys - 23

Eagles - 21

Redskins - 19

Giants - 17

I think Giants are better than us at RB. We are better than them at DL. 

Otherwise this is pretty well done.

• Like 1