🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What's the point?

It’s what this whole thread is for?!?

To make fun of each other over stupid things

I wouldn’t have said anything if I thought@Go_Giantsor others wouldn’t have been in here real quick to try and say it was actually a great thing for them. 

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I wouldn’t have said anything if I thought@Go_Giantsor others wouldn’t have been in here real quick to try and say it was actually a great thing for them. 

See though I'm making fun of them more by saying what's the point in making fun of the Giants.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Oh so that is the point of this. You will be happy to know the fight was indeed a great thing. The Giants players (especially the rookies that were not on the team last year) finally were given the chance to get the anger out of their system for not making the playoffs because the Eagles tanked. 

Judge might schedule another fight this Friday.

Edited by Go_Giants
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

See though I'm making fun of them more by saying what's the point in making fun of the Giants.  

It is a bit easy I suppose ha.

How’s camp for you guys? I feel like all the vaccination stuff has overshadowed anything else from really hitting the more national news circuit.

• Like 1

Just now, Go_Giants said:

Oh so that is the point of this. You will be happy to know the fight was in a  great thing. The Giants players (especially the rookies that were not on the team last year) finally were given the chance to get the anger out of their system for not making the playoffs because the Eagles tanked. 

Judge might schedule another fight this Friday.

Shouldn’t they save some of that anger to help them actually win games?

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Shouldn’t they save some of that anger to help them actually win games?

Don't need anger for that, we up the talent level. Went 4-2 in the division, went 5-3 in the second half, and that was without Saqoun. 

At this rate the culture alone should get us this division. ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Dont brag about beating teams in our pathetic division last year. Its sad. And pathetic. 

I can brag about anything I want, such as ending Dak's season early and ending the Cowboy's season on the last day of the regular season when the Cowboys had a chance at the playoffs. When the Giants went 5-3 in the second half, that included teams that were not in the NFC East.

14 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

I can brag about anything I want, such as ending Dak's season early and ending the Cowboy's season on the last day of the regular season when the Cowboys had a chance at the playoffs. When the Giants went 5-3 in the second half, that included teams that were not in the NFC East.

Hey, the Seahawks one was respectable. The Bengals one... well that might as well be an NFC East team lol.

26 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

You are right. You can brag about anything. Like rooting for injuries or getting 2nd place in the worst division in all of sports. 

But as I said, its just sad.... And pathetic. Much like our teams last year. But you do you boo boo. 

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are right. You can brag about anything. Like rooting for injuries or getting 2nd place in the worst division in all of sports. 

But as I said, its just sad.... And pathetic. Much like our teams last year. But you do you boo boo. 

Now your resorting to twisting words? I don't root for injuries, that is probably your thing.  Perhaps you don't understand this but injuries are part of the game. I don't expect anyone here to care that we made it to 2nd place without Barkley and how much better we would of been with him.

I have no problems being proud of the way my team performed in the 2nd half which encourages me that they will be a good team this season. 

Now as a Cowboy fan you should be ashamed of your team. The Giants and WFT have been bad for a while, your team has been good for a while. That is changing, your window of opportunity is closing and you know this. If you want to wallow in  despair knowing it might be 25 more years before your team goes to another Super Bowl, go for it. Just don't try to make me ashamed of my team as you clearly are of yours.

6 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

Now your resorting to twisting words? I don't root for injuries, that is probably your thing.  Perhaps you don't understand this but injuries are part of the game.

This is your direct quote, right?

"I can brag about anything I want, such as ending Dak's season early"

I don't expect anyone here to care that we made it to 2nd place without Barkley and how much better we would of been with him.

Not that much better? He is a RB. 

I have no problems being proud of the way my team performed in the 2nd half which encourages me that they will be a good team this season. 

Now as a Cowboy fan you should be ashamed of your team. 

I did laugh at this, simply because I think you are being serious.

The Giants and WFT have been bad for a while, your team has been good for a while. That is changing, your window of opportunity is closing and you know this. If you want to wallow in  despair knowing it might be 25 more years before your team goes to another Super Bowl, go for it.

Meh, we have at least 4 more years of being competitive barring anything catastrophic. 

Just don't try to make me ashamed of my team as you clearly are of yours.

Big oooof my dude. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is your direct quote, right?

"I can brag about anything I want, such as ending Dak's season early"

Are you pretending not to understand? If your not then I really do feel sorry for you and need to stop responding to you. I'll try to explain one more time, Dak was all ready injured, the play that injured him was not dirty in any way. So while all other teams can say they benefited because Dak was on the field I can rightly so say that was because of the Giants.

I don't want any player hurt in the NFL including Dak. If I was to say I hope the Patriots end Dak season, or I want the Giants to end Dak season again, that is rooting for an injury which I have not done nor am going to do. When the two teams play each other, I might smack talk a little and say "The Giants ended his season once if your not careful they could end it again." Again that is smack talking that is often done on this board, not me rooting for an injury. 

I hope that clears things up.