πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

19 hours ago, Kiltman said:
19 hours ago, Danger said:

God the responses to that post reek of ignorance like "He signed a contract, honor it."Β 

ok
1. He was drafted and didn't have any real say in negotiations, you take what you get, just how it is.
2. Runningbacks have the shortest shelf life of any position.
3. Dude has carried that team and vastly outperformed his pay grade
4. Piggybacking off of #2, Rookie's can effectively be forced to play with the team that drafted them for the first 7 years of their careers without having a good long term deal. (4+1 and then 2 franchise years) The system is broken.

How little peopleΒ go after the billionaire owners, but will demonize guys trying to get a fair deal has always been sad.

They need to fix the control teams have with the franchise tag for sure.

I don't blame him for holding out with how much they rely on him and use him. That offense dies without Zeke.

When we perform fine with out Zeke what is going to be the excuse around here?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

4-3 I believe. Excluding 2016 against you guys when we benched 1/2 the team.

Doesnt change the fact that Zeke is replaceable.Β 

4 wins against absolute bum teams.Β 

Every RB is somewhat replaceable. Zeke is really really good. And he’s someone that has to be accounted for. The fact of the matter is that Dak and the boys haventΒ performed very well without him. Doesn’t mean he can’t. But he needs to prove he can shoulder the load. I hope he gets his chance.Β 

4 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

4 wins against absolute bum teams.Β 

Every RB is somewhat replaceable. Zeke is really really good. And he’s someone that has to be accounted for. The fact of the matter is that Dak and the boys haventΒ performed very well without him. Doesn’t mean he can’t. But he needs to prove he can shoulder the load. I hope he gets his chance.Β 

I literally just disproved this. Then you said it doesnt count because of competition.Β 

Pick an angel and stick to itΒ 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I literally just disproved this. Then you said it doesnt count because of competition.Β 

Pick an angel and stick to itΒ 

lol You gave me two caveats already.Β 

They are 4-4. That’s not good. And Dak wasn’t good in those games either. He and the cowboys have performed very average. That’s my angel or angle.Β 

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

lol You gave me two caveats already.Β 

They are 4-4. That’s not good. And Dak wasn’t good in those games either. He and the cowboys have performed very average. That’s my angel or angle.Β 

Eye no spel gud.Β