Mock draft simulators

Ftn49

16 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I did a mock last night and it was pretty crazy in regards to what I was able to accomplish and get. Granted I don't know all the prospects, but I know these names were thrown around our forum.

1. Q. Williams - DT

2. C. Ferrell - DE

3. Thornill - S

4. M. Hardman - WR

6. F. Moreau - TE

7. Some Db I forget who

Would be the best mock overhaul I ever done seen, and the pick I like the most would be that 7th rder. 

Some Db I forget who has incredible intangibles to go along with his immaculate production. I read from strong sources that he interviewed off the charts, and I can attest that he is indeed as fast and quick as I. 

This is the blueprint to beat, sir. 

22 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I did a mock last night and it was pretty crazy in regards to what I was able to accomplish and get. Granted I don't know all the prospects, but I know these names were thrown around our forum.

1. Q. Williams - DT

2. C. Ferrell - DE

3. Thornill - S

4. M. Hardman - WR

6. F. Moreau - TE

7. Some Db I forget who

I don't care who the last DB is, this would be the absolute best draft I could imagine. Ferrell is a guy I would take top 10. To get him AND Williams would be highway robbery. And then Thornhill in the 3rd?

Call off the draft right now. You nailed it. I'll accept these players and start the preseason.

7 hours ago, y2lamanaki said:

I don't care who the last DB is, this would be the absolute best draft I could imagine. Ferrell is a guy I would take top 10. To get him AND Williams would be highway robbery. And then Thornhill in the 3rd?

Call off the draft right now. You nailed it. I'll accept these players and start the preseason.

Watch out Lynch, I'm coming for your job lol

Just did a mock on The Draft Network (my new favorite website). This is how it turned out:

FYI, Cardinals took Bosa 1st overall.

1. Josh Allen EDGE, Kentucky - It was down to either Allen or Williams and I just like Allen better. His versatility is going to be so useful for our defense. 

2. Erik McCoy IOL, Texas A&M - AJ Brown was gone and Deebo was still on the board. I chose to gamble on Deebo and see if he could last to our 3rd pick. I chose McCoy because he's tailor-made for the ZBS. He's been playing in this scheme in college and has dominated in it. I see him as a plug-and-play guy, but the nice thing is we can ease him in since we have starters in front of him.

3. Riley Ridley WR, Georgia - Deebo was taken with the very next pick after our 2nd round pick. My consolation is Ridley, which I think is a GREAT pick in the third. He has the makings of a true #2 WR and would pair very nicely with Pettis. I can see Ridley come in pretty quickly and start commanding playing time and doing some good things with his opportunities. 

4. Joe Giles-Harris ILB, Duke - This was a true BPA pick. I didn't expect him to be here and I was ready to pull the trigger on a TE but JGH is just too good to pass up. He fits perfectly as a MIKE and will allow Alexander and Warner to roam around making plays in coverage because of his high football IQ and experience leading a 4-3 defense from the MIKE position. 

6. Derrick Baity CB, Kentucky - I really didn't like any of the safeties on the board and Baity just fits too well with what our defense is to not take him here. He's 6'2, very athletic, and has been Kentucky's lock-down corner on the outside. He will provide nice depth this year and could compete for some major playing time in the near future.  

6. Alex Bars IOL, Notre Dame - This was another "too good to pass up" guy. He's started all over the Notre Dame Oline and played really well in each spot. If it wasn't for the knee injury he suffered this season, he would've been a day 2 pick. I know we're all wary of picking guys for next year because of injuries, but he's seriously too talented to pass up. He could be a starting guard by his 2nd or 3rd year. 

1 hour ago, NinerNation21 said:

Just did a mock on The Draft Network (my new favorite website). This is how it turned out:

I think the fanspeak one is my favorite one, I like that you can the boards and I think the drafting is better. I keep winding up with TJ Hockinson and at least one of if not two of the first round QBs available in the second. I think their algorithm relies too much on the board and not enough on need and position values personally.

4 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I think the fanspeak one is my favorite one, I like that you can the boards and I think the drafting is better. I keep winding up with TJ Hockinson and at least one of if not two of the first round QBs available in the second. I think their algorithm relies too much on the board and not enough on need and position values personally.

The bolded is enough proof that Fankspeak just isn't realistic. Every time I do a Fanspeak mock, I think "yeah, that was fun, but there's zero chance of any of this happening." When I do a mock on The Draft Network, it feels like more realistic situations play out. Plus, I LOVE their composite analysis reports directly in the draft simulator. This has helped me get a better understanding of the lower-round guys. The biggest downfall of The Draft Network is that you can't trade and their reports are before the combine. 

Sorry, I kinda trailed off there and wasn't specific, that is why I didn't like the draft network one... Thats what I keep have happening there. Fanspeak has some drop but it seems to be different players all the time whereas it is always certain position groups on draft network and QB shouldn't be one of them especially at the top imo.

Archived