Eagles Position Coaches - Need new WR, DL, and asst OL coach

Kiltman

also Eugene Chung is leaving, I wonder if he gets a shot at his first OL job somewhere. Been here forever 

Gunter Brewer is going back to college at Louisville 

any names that that stand out to fill in?

hopefully a fresh pro mind at WR coach will push the offense forward. Didn’t seem like Brewer added much.

surprised Wilson is leaving, maybe they weren’t liking the development of the young guys? Which considering we are probably adding a couple in the draft is important.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Surprised about Chris Wilson especially with history with Big Fletch 

Yea I was surprised, seemed to be well liked.

I could see maybe an argument for a lack of development in the young guys being a reason. But maybe there is a guy Jim wants to bring in that’s available? I’d have to look at who’s available.

overall I like getting fresh blood in here for positions that need a boost 

looking over names who are assistants or on staffs that got the boot this year, I have no clue who they are getting for wide receiver coach. 
They could always reshuffle the staff and have Groh do it and be like a "passing game coordinator: and Duce be the rushing equivalent. Then hire a more senior guy in a special role...but that seems like it could be stepping on toes. Maybe an experienced guy would take a Passing Coordinator/Wide Receiver Coach/ Then you hire an assistant WR coach.

DL a lot of the guys that stood out as possibilities were former players, like late 90s-2000s guys who were ok pros who played in the league for 8-10 years.
I think Doug like former players, and if it is a matter of trying to develop young guys and push the vets...a guy who played in the league makes sense I guess.

Archived