Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

7 minutes ago, Elky said:

Super Bowl 52 was due to a communication botch on the Butler benching. Philly does not drop 41 on us with Butler in the game or if he wasn't benched at the last minute.

That defense was pretty horrible overall though. Chiefs easily drop 50 on the 2017 Pats

1 minute ago, Asciimo said:

just like Donald was a huge part of the saints game right

The scary thing is we dont need him to dominate with how Suh is playing. When Suh was non-existent in the regular season Donald nearly broke the sack record. So its who are you going to stop? 

14 minutes ago, Starless said:

Nah. '01 and '11 were considerably weaker.

For real? This one feels much much weaker. And less star power per say. But hey if you say so. On paper the rams should steam roll you guys. But this game isn’t played on paper. The pats showed today any offense can be slowed. 

8 minutes ago, El ramster said:

For real? This one feels much much weaker. And less star power per say. But hey if you say so. On paper the rams should steam roll you guys. But this game isn’t played on paper. The pats showed today any offense can be slowed. 

On paper shouldn't the Chargers have steamrolled them too?

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

On paper the Patriots should be 8-8 and not in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, SBLIII said:

On paper the Patriots should be 8-8 and not in the playoffs.

Yup. But hey we just beat the saints at their house. When they were 6/0 and lord knows what else. We went thru whistle gate. I am exhausted and will reload in 2 weeks. I just want the rams to win. The pats have won enough! Let us eat! 

I’ve never seen a site be so pro pats. And I thought they were the bad guys holy smokes. This is some weird jealousy thing. Is it because Sean is in his second year? Doing things no coach has ever done? What’s up. Is it because fans are realizing that the goat is near the end of the his ropes! And they want him to settle off with one more? Bro, this is like the Kobe tour 2.0 

Archived