The Bease vs Front Office

textaz03

Hmmmm I have a serious problem with this. The front office pushing who gets the touches. It’s always been known that Jerry is a micromanager with coaching and it’s been said that he should just be the HC too with as much as his hands are all over it. 

Anybody else have a problem with nudering our coaches like this? 

Whether big or small, it just wouldn't be normal if there wasn't some sort of drama surrounding this team. It's beyond frustrating.

Guy was 3rd on the team in targets. 11 behind Zeke and 2 behind Cooper. Which fits in line with the way it should be. Sounds bitter. Like a guy who is well aware Dallas isn't going to pay him so he mouths off about how any shortcomings are the organizations fault. 

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. I think there should be a decent comp pick in return. 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Hmmmm I have a serious problem with this. The front office pushing who gets the touches. It’s always been known that Jerry is a micromanager with coaching and it’s been said that he should just be the HC too with as much as his hands are all over it. 

Anybody else have a problem with nudering our coaches like this? 

If it’s true, no one should be surprised. Staying relevant is what matters to Jerry because that’s what make him money. We already knew that Garrett is nothing but a puppet, so all this does (again, if it’s true) is confirm it.

LOL

The guy has had the best possible story. UDFA who quit on the team and had the Owner call him back that has given him a very successful career.

The suggestion that Jerry is telling Dak who he can throw the ball to is hilarious.

I hope he signs with the Patriots and excels. He's been great. But always so dramatic.

12 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

LOL

The guy has had the best possible story. UDFA who quit on the team and had the Owner call him back that has given him a very successful career.

The suggestion that Jerry is telling Dak who he can throw the ball to is hilarious.

I hope he signs with the Patriots and excels. He's been great. But always so dramatic.

Jerry doesn't tell Dak. He tells Garrett and Linehan what to tell Dak. Theres a difference and this story wouldn't be surprising at all considering how easy it is to read.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

OK I am getting ahead of myself, but what if Dallas can draft a solid outside WR and put Cooper in the slot. WOW. I mean I do really like Beas, but I still remember that ****ty body language he had on a ball he should have caught but thought the play was over. If its his time to move on I won't be too upset.

Some of you are unbelievable.

Well.  I got no problem with Beasley he gives the effort in the games from what I’ve seen.  He also is probably reacting a bit to how he disappeared in our offense last year this year he was a huge weapon.  But he also I think sees the writing in the wall and knows a lot is his touches are going to go to Gallup next year and he sees that our TE group is only gonna improve as they add experience  but frankly he has a huge value to this team as shown by his third down production in the recent playoff game as he is a mismatch nightmare in single coverage and can get open quickly which is huge in third down situations   Hopefully he stays 

Archived