Who's more responsible for the Patriots success, Brady or Belichick?

DigInBoys

Who's the bigger reason for the Patriots success?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the bigger reason for the Patriots success?

• Brady
    • Belichick

7 minutes ago, William Lee said:

Read my post with 3 links. Watch the last one.

Edelmen is great, he deserves HOF status, but do you think he can gain extra yds after catching a short pass if he has not started the forward momentum when he is being tackled?

He needs his QB throwing to him quickly so he has the space to manuenver, just like Reggie Wayne needed Peyton to great.

Not only does this post have anything to do with what I said, but Edelman is not even close to being a HOF player either.

the difference? His QB throws the balls 1/10th or 2/10th of a second quicker

Not only is this ridiculous but how exactly have you timed this?

5 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not only does this post have anything to do with what I said, but Edelman is not even close to being a HOF player either.

tenor.gif

There is absolutely, positively no argument that can be made to justify Edelman as HOF.

None. At. All.

4 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Not only is this ridiculous but how exactly have you timed this?

You didn't watch the video right?

Watch the 2nd one.

If Kirk cousins had thrown 1/10 of a second quick on 4th and 3, it would have been first down.

Then watch the first one, what is special about the design of that play? Nothing at all.

2 minutes ago, William Lee said:

You didn't watch the video right?

Watch the 2nd one.

If Kirk cousins had thrown 1/10 of a second quick on 4th and 3, it would have been first down.

Then watch the first one, what is special about the design of that play? Nothing at all.

I don't understand what point you are trying to get at here, but I don't need to watch 2 clips when I have 20 years of watching Belichick/Brady to go off of. 

8 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I don't understand what point you are trying to get at here, but I don't need to watch 2 clips when I have 20 years of watching Belichick/Brady to go off of. 

As you have watched football for 20 years, then you should know that the offense system in 2007 was totally different from the one before.

every time, Belichick 'upgraded' offense, Pats struggled in AFCCG and lost in SB.

Are you claiming that Belichick is the biggest moron who abandoned winning system in 2007?

4 minutes ago, William Lee said:

As you have watched football for 20 years, then you should know that the offense system in 2007 was totally different from the one before.

every time, Belichick 'upgraded' offense, Pat's lost in SB.

Are you claiming that Belichick is the biggest moron who abandoned winning system in 2007?

AB1Z.gif

I think we've seen with Rodgers and Manning (not to slight Dungy, but obviously he's not Belichick) is that just because you have a Hall of Fame QB doesn't automatically grant you multiple Super Bowl appearances/victories.  So I'm sure without Belichick, they would probably be short on numerous accolades.  But unless Belichick found another great QB, having just Belichick with a good QB would probably result in less success than just Brady and a good HC.  I'd probably say they have been about equal contributors though.

With all of their postseason success recently though, it makes you wonder how they went 2005-2013 with only 2 Super Bowl appearances, both of which were losses.  The top of the AFC was tough (Big Ben + elite defense from like 05-10, Peyton Manning, Ravens), but you would think they would have made it more.  Not that I'm holding it against them or anything, just kinda weird.  Flacco in 2012 is the last AFC QB not named Brady or Manning to rep in the Super Bowl, crazy.

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

AB1Z.gif

Lol, 2007 with Moss, 3 int against chargers 

2017, with branding Cooks, 10 pts against Jags in first 3.5 quarters. 

Do you think eagles would have had chance if Brady had played time control offense?

Do you think Pat's would have chance against Chiefs if offense hadn't stayed on fields for 39 min?

“If Aaron rodgers had BB he’d have more rings than Brady”

Aaron Rodgers would’ve crumbled:

against atlanta (he did in the nfc title game in 2017)

Against KC on the road

against the Jags in 2018

against the Seahawks (he did in 2015)

against the ravens in 2014

8 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

I think we've seen with Rodgers and Manning (not to slight Dungy, but obviously he's not Belichick) is that just because you have a Hall of Fame QB doesn't automatically grant you multiple Super Bowl appearances/victories.  So I'm sure without Belichick, they would probably be short on numerous accolades.  But unless Belichick found another great QB, having just Belichick with a good QB would probably result in less success than just Brady and a good HC.  I'd probably say they have been about equal contributors though.

With all of their postseason success recently though, it makes you wonder how they went 2005-2013 with only 2 Super Bowl appearances, both of which were losses.  The top of the AFC was tough (Big Ben + elite defense from like 05-10, Peyton Manning, Ravens), but you would think they would have made it more.  Not that I'm holding it against them or anything, just kinda weird.  Flacco in 2012 is the last AFC QB not named Brady or Manning to rep in the Super Bowl, crazy.

Do you want to see the evidence that Rodgers was the reason that Packers struggled, not McCarthy?

Rodgers nneds TWO big, speedy, agile WR with great hands. Taking one away will take away 3 wins. He simply doesn't have the skills to do what Brady does.

I can find links to prove it, I have posts on YouTube about it.

7 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

That's it, I'm calling the police. There's some shameful stuff going on in New England.

Lol it is about the philosophy of offense.

Every time Pat's won SB, Brady played DnD and short passing games. Every time he threw deep and won MVP, he struggled and lost.

How on Earth did you not see something from it?

Archived