NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

On 11/2/2017 at 10:58 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Right now I'm looking at DT, LB, WR.

I'm just not sure about OT. I liked what I've seen from McGlinchey, but I think he was better at RT than he has been at LT.

Calvin Ridley despite being old is probably my top guy if we go WR.

I would love to have a DT like Payne (probably no chance in hell he falls tho) or Hurst (might be there late in rd 1) next to Cox if we don't re-sign Jernigan. 

If we don't re-sign Bradham, then guys like Roquan Smith and Rashaan Evans would be great additions.

look at all that Bama @RollEagles

56 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

look at all that Bama @RollEagles

I love all of the guys you listed there. 

Ridley should be pretty good in the NFL. Not sure he's going to be elite but should be solid. 

Payne is incredible. Whoever drafts him is going to be very happy. Same with Hurst. 

And Rashaan Evans is incredibly explosive. Love watching him play. Super versatile as well.

18 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

That list is like a thousand times better than the one I posted lol

From a powerhouse school that produces studs year after year, we've drafted the red headed step children of the bunch though. 

Somebody posted something about Josh Allen from Kentucky in here at some point I think? And then in the mock draft forum I saw someone mocked him to us at the end of the first. Kid is an incredible story, but he looks like a 3-4 OLB to me.

I don't care what any of y'all say.

If Bryce Love or Derrius Guice is there at the end of round 1, then I am thinking long and hard about pulling the trigger.

Obviously if we don't keep Bradham or Jernigan and there is a great player at their position, then sure we can go that direction.

But, if we re-sign those guys and there isn't another need that is worthy of the pick, then don't force it. Go with BPA.

A duo of Ajayi and Love or Guice for one year at least before going forward with one of those studs on a rookie deal would be a beautiful thing.

17 hours ago, RollEagles said:

I love all of the guys you listed there. 

Ridley should be pretty good in the NFL. Not sure he's going to be elite but should be solid. 

Payne is incredible. Whoever drafts him is going to be very happy. Same with Hurst. 

And Rashaan Evans is incredibly explosive. Love watching him play. Super versatile as well.

I think you're underrating Ridley. Think he could a top 10-15 WR in the NFL. He's probably my favorite WR in this class right now. The separation he can create reminds me of guys like Diggs, Beckham, etc. He would be a lot of fun in our offense.

Yeah, Payne probably won't be available, but I love him. Dude is as strong as an ox. 

Just imaging Schwartz blitzing Evans gives me goosebumps. That would be so nasty.

I also really like Shaun Dion Hamilton from what I've seen. 

Edit: Here is a good article on Ridley if you haven't seen it yet.

Archived