NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

Round 1 I think has to be the Offensive Line.  Howie Roseman is a strong believer in building a team from the inside out on both offense and defense.  Luckily Big V has played very well, and hopefully that keeps up.  However I think you have to add depth if anything.  

Wide Reciever will also be a need.  Torrey Smith will be gone.  Mack Hollins looks good, but I think another receiver will be good even if we keep Alshon.

RB to replace Blount, and keep a rotation with Ajayi, and Clement.  Pumphrey I do not believe will be good.

A safety and MLB also would be nice.  Malcom Jenkins is getting up there in age(super talented though), and Jordan Hicks is always injured it seems.

9 hours ago, JayWood2010 said:

Round 1 I think has to be the Offensive Line.  Howie Roseman is a strong believer in building a team from the inside out on both offense and defense.  Luckily Big V has played very well, and hopefully that keeps up.  However I think you have to add depth if anything.  

Wide Reciever will also be a need.  Torrey Smith will be gone.  Mack Hollins looks good, but I think another receiver will be good even if we keep Alshon.

RB to replace Blount, and keep a rotation with Ajayi, and Clement.  Pumphrey I do not believe will be good.

A safety and MLB also would be nice.  Malcom Jenkins is getting up there in age(super talented though), and Jordan Hicks is always injured it seems.

If they think Big V can be a permanent piece on the offensive line I'd be pretty bummed if they took an OL round 1. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

nigel and hicks are two of if not the two best coverage linebackers in the nfl.

I don't disagree. Hicks can't stay on the field and Bradham is on the last year of his deal. No guarantees with either of them. 

if you had to choose and say alshon and bradham got resigned.

Trading down and picking up a few picks in 2nd or 3rd and prolly later round realistically prolly like a 2nd and 4/5th or if were lucky a 2nd and 3rd and a pick next year.

or

Trading down to maybe a 3rd and picking up an additional 1st next year (Highly unlikely IMO)

or

Trading up using some pics from later in this draft and maybe a 1st or 2nd next year or pairing a player (Curry, Kendricks, Jenkins, McLeod)

KC went into the top 10 for not much:

Buffalo Bills traded No. 10 pick to Kansas City Chiefs for No. 27 pick, No. 91 pick, and a 2018 first-round pick

I think the most realistic options for a trade down are Buffalo (their second and LAs second), Cleveland (our 2nd and their third), and San Francisco (New Orleans second and their third). 

I think the most likely to happen is that Buffalo packages it's two first round picks (amongst other things) with the 49ers to move up to #2 overall - which gives the 49ers two first round picks. I think then SF packages the NO picks and their 3rd rounder to get them back into the first round (our pick) for a total of 3 picks.

Archived