NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

10 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

I think the most realistic options for a trade down are Buffalo (their second and LAs second), Cleveland (our 2nd and their third), and San Francisco (New Orleans second and their third). 

I think the most likely to happen is that Buffalo packages it's two first round picks (amongst other things) with the 49ers to move up to #2 overall - which gives the 49ers two first round picks. I think then SF packages the NO picks and their 3rd rounder to get them back into the first round (our pick) for a total of 3 picks.

I think it also depends on what teams thing of the next tier of quarterbacks not named Darnold or Rosen (Allen, Mayfield, Rudolf, and Jackson) McDermott was on staffs with mobile quarterbacks  (McNabb, Newton, Vick? can't remember on Vick tbh) and may want a dynamic guy like Jackson, or he could want a guy like Mayfield whose seen as that fired up chip on your shoulder type guy.  I think it's just as likely they go with a wideout with their first pick and then jump back into the first using their seconds for a guy like Mayfield.

Also if Will Grier declares there is another guy at AN. This class potentially being deep at QB really could be beneficial to us if we look to trade down.

2 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I think it also depends on what teams thing of the next tier of quarterbacks not named Darnold or Rosen (Allen, Mayfield, Rudolf, and Jackson) McDermott was on staffs with mobile quarterbacks  (McNabb, Newton, Vick? can't remember on Vick tbh) and may want a dynamic guy like Jackson, or he could want a guy like Mayfield whose seen as that fired up chip on your shoulder type guy.  I think it's just as likely they go with a wideout with their first pick and then jump back into the first using their seconds for a guy like Mayfield.

Also if Will Grier declares there is another guy at AN. This class potentially being deep at QB really could be beneficial to us if we look to trade down.

yeah i think we'll see a team jump up to get the 5th year option on a QB. 

Darnold (NYJ)  and Rosen (NYG) I believe will be in top 3  *Think SF will trade down for picks thats how NYJ go up and select the 1st QB off the board

Jackson (CLE) and Mayfield (BUF)  will be top 10 * Think CLE goes barkely at #1 and then a QB with there 2nd one in Jackson. Think BUF moves on from Taylor

Rudolph (ARZ) and Allen (JAX) top 25 maybe top 20 *Arizona neesds a QB to take over for palmer i like Rudolph over Mayfield, JAX bortles who?

Also I wouldnt be suprised to see JAX possibly work out a trade for ELI or to trade up in 1st round and get a QB as well if they start coming off the board left and right. 

8 minutes ago, Blaaaaaah said:

Just throwing it out there. Kendricks is still terrible and we absolutely need to have a better coverage linebacker replacing Hicks. 

He lost his assignments on about 17 bootleg plays last night. 

He's played great this year. Lots of people didn't play up to par last night. 

We need another LB regardless of Kendricks playing well or not.

Archived