TCMD 2019 SIGN UP THREAD- GM's Announced

EaglesPeteC

4 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Will you change APY values or that are what we are going to use? I see some very low APYs....Bell, Landon Collins, K.J. Wright and Earl Thomas with just 805k.

Also, I think Brian Orakpo has retired

I would agree. It seems that the ranking   systems has rated lots of pretty good players really low. 

I don't think its a huge deal if you don't change them. I mean the market should bring most of their values up to an appropriate level, but some teams will get some deals for sure.

8 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We settling on Nick Foles on my roster and not an FA? 

Lets give this story a few more days.  When I pulled this info last night I wasn't thinking about foles.  If nothing changes expect him to be a free agent.

8 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Will you change APY values or that are what we are going to use? I see some very low APYs....Bell, Landon Collins, K.J. Wright and Earl Thomas with just 805k.

Also, I think Brian Orakpo has retired

Thats on me I forgot to use their previous salary if it was less than what the grades would create.  The grading system I use is strictly stat based and it looks like the names you mentioned were low because they hadnt put up good numbers.  Using last year numbers should fix most of those issues and the fa system should correct the rest.

Thanks man.

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
13 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Lets give this story a few more days.  When I pulled this info last night I wasn't thinking about foles.  If nothing changes expect him to be a free agent.

Quick somebody trade me for Foles! lol 

I'll trade you a 7th rounder and the Cleveland Browns dog mascot.....

Image result for cleveland browns dog

Peace!!!

13 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Alright, here is the player database collected from OTC.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ah_gKSRp3nvThbi9vuvR1d6-j2OUrsrthj9ThZ7MmKg/edit?usp=sharing

GM's if you see something out of place let me know.

This includes the calculated APY values, Signing Bonus and Contract Length used for min values to bid on free agents.

Will hopefully have the Official rosters and private workbooks finished this weekend.

Also keep in mind that this is the final time I'll pull the data.  So consider this listing the official and locked at this point, meaning any transactions that take place at this point IRL will not be changed in the mock.

Could you guys check out the APY values for the free agents again.  I think this last update I did should have fixed most of the issues.

I'm removed the following players based on retirement.

Matt Slauson, G

Julius Peppers, DE

Brian Orakpo, OLB

If you guys see others let me know.

18 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Could you guys check out the APY values for the free agents again.  I think this last update I did should have fixed most of the issues.

I'm removed the following players based on retirement.

Matt Slauson, G

Julius Peppers, DE

Brian Orakpo, OLB

If you guys see others let me know.

Did Ryan Kalil retire or did I make that up? 

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

I think it's ok. Still think that are some player, like Landon Collins with a very low APY, but like Pete said the market for guys like him will give him the right contract value.

16 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I think it's ok. Still think that are some player, like Landon Collins with a very low APY, but like Pete said the market for guys like him will give him the right contract value.

The IR this year is why because my grading system only looks at the current years stats and his previous year he was still on his rookie deal.  The market will fix these issues without us needing to go in and manually adjust them.

I know as a Giants fan he'll be getting well over the value listed, and will most likely get the franchise tag.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qhWYoo00P4_mn-JEqAw3IZDcHy6q47J6bLGi7igWcZ4/edit?usp=sharing

If some of you guys could click on the link above and let me know how long it takes to load.  I'm trying to include the trade block sheets into this workbook saving us from needing a seperate workbook for this but it's dependant upon how long it takes this workbook to load on how much information I put into it.

I've noticed some lagging since I included this additional information.

This workbook is set up so that you can edit cells in blue.  So if you could open it up, let me know how long it takes to load and make some changes to the blue cells and let me know if you run into any issues with it being bogged down.

Thanks.

Archived