TCMD 2019 SIGN UP THREAD- GM's Announced

EaglesPeteC

27 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Hahaha perfect for the steelers cause I will be putting Antonio brown up for trade, depending on what I can get back for him 

If you ask what Rapoport rumored the price is, pretty sure someone will pull the trigger.

Not me, Sanders and AB would be very bad for the chemistry after their social media altercation.

31 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

If you ask what Rapoport rumored the price is, pretty sure someone will pull the trigger.

Not me, Sanders and AB would be very bad for the chemistry after their social media altercation.

Haha they used to be boys

Yeah I'd probably be asking like a younger player and 1st or 2nd depending, let the bidding kind of set the price but that'll happen in due time and depends if I set up a war room cause I know some steelers fans want like the #2 pick... Which to me is too much of a unknown, I'd want at least a proven guy and a pick 

1 hour ago, Cbrunn said:

Haha they used to be boys

Yeah I'd probably be asking like a younger player and 1st or 2nd depending, let the bidding kind of set the price but that'll happen in due time and depends if I set up a war room cause I know some steelers fans want like the #2 pick... Which to me is too much of a unknown, I'd want at least a proven guy and a pick 

I’ll give you one Dontrelle Inman and a 2nd.  That’s what you get from me. Helping you start the bidding. 

On 03/02/2019 at 6:50 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

IT'S TIME TO FIND OUT WHO WILL BE.......

MISS TCMD 2019

Welcome to the stage, MISS JACKSONVILLE, her turn ons include being the only team that would continue to pay Blake Bortles to play football, blowing leads in the AFC Championship game and having a CB talk ish on everyone and then lead his team to a top 10 pick!

MISS JACKSONVILLE 2019 IS..........

cd6e9eb7016d6794484cb8f4a05f130f.gif

But seriously though, am i missing something, or does Jacksonville just like...not get a GM?  That doesn't seem sporting.

Or is the team just being built according to Jalen Ramsey's rants and QB rankings?

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

But seriously though, am i missing something, or does Jacksonville just like...not get a GM?  That doesn't seem sporting.

Or is the team just being built according to Jalen Ramsey's rants and QB rankings?

Damn it, I forgot to tag you. Sorry, that game must have lulled me to sleep. 

Archived