TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

whenever im getting fat i just stop drinking and eat once a day (just meat and veggies) for 2 weeks. then once im not fat again i wild out for like 3 months again. then once i start getting fat again i just deprive myself again for a minute. master of health. 

I just eat whatever i want , never exercise and just remove all the mirrors in my house. Delusion is the Best. Diet. Ever.

Edited by EaglesPeteC

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I just eat whatever i want , never exercise and just remove all the mirrors in my house. Delusion is the Best. Diet. Ever.

hell yeah baby. if i wasn't so easy for me to lose weight (whoops) id probably just be cool w/ being a chunky dude. i'll adapt that when my metabolism dies probably. 

30 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

1. Is he wearing a Penn St hat? lol and  2. What about the kangaroo with a bad a$$ bulldog style headlock? 

3B0B238900000578-3998278-image-m-78_1480

kangaroo's are nothing to f w/ bro. they're so mythical w/ how they hover on their tails and then just throw hands/feet/whatever they want. some animals got more tools, but kangaroo's are ready to swang n bang man; no front in them.

2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Beyond microchips for work, what about robotic/technological changes? What would you be willing to get done? 

Some sorta super strong tendons and joint parts for the knees and shoulders please. 

If they could fix injuries for good/forever, that would be a game changer in society. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

kangaroo's are nothing to f w/ bro. they're so mythical w/ how they hover on their tails and then just throw hands/feet/whatever they want. some animals got more tools, but kangaroo's are ready to swang n bang man; no front in them.

Wish we had them here in the US bro. I feel like them and Tigers are the only ones really holding it down these days lol. 

I just want to drive across the Causeway Bridge in a Chevy with a Kangaroo, bumping $uicideboy$. 

Genetics determine so much about your weight and body type. That's why there's no such thing as a sure thing when it comes to excercise and weight lifting. So when it comes to preaching about a certain type of lifestyle you have to take it with a grain of salt. Just because it works with some, doesn't mean it works with all. Anyone that works out can understand when it comes specifically about calves. Some people have temendous calves and some people don't. It's very simple...genetics. It's not always that simple but it's a good baseline. But if you like to improve yourself; eat as clean as you can and push yourself every workout. You don't have to workout heavy, just work your target area to exhaustion. It's usually just max time under tension. Find a point where your body has to work and make it work. And as long as you're supplying your body with the right rest and nutrients, you'll get where you want to go. But discipline is key. Stop the cheat days and work toward your goal. And if you can't, stop complaining and enjoy your chicken wings. Either way, you win. Just stop pretending it's so hard. 

9 minutes ago, Hammertime52 said:

Love Ben but have you seen Bill Burr trash Yoko Ono? Its legendary I feel like youd love it B

The one about Chuck Berry and John singing together and Yoko screeeches lol?? Dying laughing just thinking about where he is talking about the look on Chuck Berry's face when she screeches. 

2 hours ago, Phire said:
2 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Beyond microchips for work, what about robotic/technological changes? What would you be willing to get done? 

I'd chop my left arm off for a bionic arm 100%.

Me too man, so fast

I'm even fine going gen 1 or 2, big and metallic

Id probably wait til robot eyes 4s to jump on that ship though

4 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Me too man, so fast

I'm even fine going gen 1 or 2, big and metallic

Id probably wait til robot eyes 4s to jump on that ship though

Like Jax from Mortal Kombat! 

Yeah Gen 1 would be sick, would in time be viewed as a classic. Some chromoly alloy steel, be sexy AF. Feel like a 56 Chevy just walking around. 

• Like 1