TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Do we not have ant GoT watchers in here? I'm surprised it hasn't gotten a little more chatter

We have a bunch I think...I just don't want t talk about it here in case people aren't caught up

Was an hour behind on episode 2 and popped on here quick after getting a drink and got something spoiled..so I've been steering clear

58 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Body fat to is a symbol of your character and discipline. I don't want to be in a foxhole or in a fight with some one who can't go a week with out ice cream. Yes that is how i view every relationship with every man, how would we do in either a foxhole or a fight together, cause this is America and we fight in foxholes and we fight back to back against our opponents like Bubba and Forest. America. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

xR735.gif

dont need a 6 pack to bash flippin nerds bro. in a foxhole i may have some brews and dorito's, but still got that boom boom pow

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Do we not have ant GoT watchers in here? I'm surprised it hasn't gotten a little more chatter

Last episode was awesome. I was functioning on about an hour of sleep (got back from Austin for my bachelor party on Sunday) couldn't have been more hungover, but that still had me on the edge of my seat.

8 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Deadlifts? ❤️ You guys. 515 is my PR but I'm pulling 545 in September.

Damn son. To be honest I haven't maxed out on anything lower body since having my ACL repaired. Usually go heavy on reps.

Just now, Phire said:

No limit! And webby reduced each page to 15, which is why this thread exploded lol

The WAYTA thread in TAST is in the 200s. 

That is definitely gonna be the first thread to reach 1,000 pages. 

This is probably the only other thread on the forum to have cracked the 100 page mark though.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The WAYTA thread in TAST is in the 200s. 

That is definitely gonna be the first thread to reach 1,000 pages. 

This is probably the only other thread on the forum to have cracked the 100 page mark though.

For sure. This forum is murdering all others. Three guys in Jacksonville going ham though ?

TBH I can never seem to dedicate myself to lifting.

Like I'll start doing it and then I'll stop. I think the longest I've gone with it is a few months.

Same thing with eating clean/healthy.

I was doing it for a few weeks recently before I stopped sometime last month. 

Really need to get in better shape though. I'm sick of feeling tired all the time which is probably due to being so sedentary. 

That definitely shouldn't be my reality at 25 years old.