TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

So there is a couple at my gym who are on more steroids then J.J Watt and James Harrison combined lol. They are both NPC competitors, so they are both jacked even the chick lol. 

But you can tell the drugs are getting to them psychologically lol cause they argue like crazy, like couple bicker all the time in the gym, but this is like pure roid rage bickering lol, you can tell there just frustrated and angry for no reason on top of the usual stress that comes with a relationship, its like cartoony. 

The dude who is huge lol was pulling his hair and screaming , no joke, like a cartoon... and she was no better , she threw a pare of  decent size dumbbells in anger towards the mirror lol. 

This is what they look like interacting with each other. 

tumblr_oo3a0uH9mo1r7dh6wo1_400.gif

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

My gym is has become a big drug party, a lot of Russians(access to Black Market). Suddenly my 24 hour fitness in the Suburbs is jacking out NPC competitors left and right lol... hmmhm and they all have the same look hmmh. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I was listening to Dr. Drew and Adam Carolla discuss human instincts with other humans when something is off aesthetically about them from either plastic surgery or drug enhancement or the over processing of ones look . Dr. Drew was explaining how thousands of years of hunting and gathering  and fighting made us highly keen on disguise, deception, charades, illusions, etc. 

So a lot of times when some one is cosmetically/surgically or drug enhanced it stands out like a soar thumb that something is wrong/off about that person. and usually your first gut feeling is right. 

Dr. Drew refers to women who with fake breast and lips and over processed hair and fake nails and to much make up, Female Female Impersonators. 

And the guys who are over done up, over processed hair, overly groomed/or grooming over thought, maybe drug enhanced , Male Male Impersonators.  lol 

Cause they are trying there hardest to impersonate /try to be what they think a man or women should be. Instead of just being naturally who they are. 

Pretty funny tho, Male Male Impersonators and Female Female Impersonators. 

Edited by Bednarik60

7 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

Im'a bout to join a Planet Fitness. Good call?

That's the only gym near my parents house and I've been to the one there plenty. It pretty much has everything except free weight for bench, squat, or dead lifting. But it's got everything else and you can 100% get a full workout. Can't beat the price and many are open 24/7. Solid ladies at the one I went to.

PF gets a bad rap but I didn't mind working out there at all. Very convenient gym. But it's a franchise so each one is a bit different

34 minutes ago, Phire said:

There's always that one angry dude at the gym. Like dude relax.

One guy's who energy is way off/bad with the rest of the gym lol. FOR SURE. 

I went to this one gym for a while in Sandy, Oregon, nice private gym, had a good scene of chicks at night for a while, then suddenly it just came to a screeching halt ... i was like "wut!!?" .. 

But this one middle age dude had started going right around that time  who was always lifting way to angry, way to loud, way to sweaty, way to all over the pace(super set and giant sets from one side of th gym to other),  he was officially Mr. Grunty McGrunterson but also sometimes goes by Midlife Crisis Mike. Full head to toe bright colored over the top Nike cross training outfits,  tribal shoulder tat and barbwire bicep tat, shark tooth necklace,  yellow Livestrong wrist band, sweet Jim Rome goateee , he was all business lol was the 7th strongest guy in his high school of 800 students in 1994 guys, you don't understand lol. 

So i'm like "WTF its a sausage fest here now and im stuck with this Midlife Crisis Mike guy  pacing and grunting all over the gym. "

Few weeks go by and i'm talking to one of the really hot chicks who works the front desk who would lift in the evenings and she was like "Yeah that guy with the shark tooth necklace and goatee is creepy as hell, every girl must of complained about him." 

One guy seriously can ruin a entire gym scene-time , just like that... done... deads. 

Edited by Bednarik60
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Phire

How heavy do the dumbbells go up to? 

Can't say off the top of my head. I use 60s so not pushing the limits there lol. They definitely at least have 75s, maybe 90s. I don't go there anymore and it's been a while.