TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

@Phire I am sorry about your eyes buddy. That gives me a sad. Ever thought about supplementing or trying some certain foods to help curb/slow the degeneration of your eyes? Maybe it might help even. Sure genetics play a massive factor in everything right, but so does nutrition, a lot of times when something is going wrong in your body, its a cause you have a mineral or vitamin or amino acid deficiency. 

17 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

How Joe does that drinking coffee and water (and sometimes boozy booze) the entire time is beyond me and doesn't have to use the bathroom way more, i would have to pee at least 3-4 times in a Podcast lol. 

Dude's got a great bladder lol

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Phire I am sorry about your eyes buddy. That gives me a sad. Ever thought about supplementing or trying some certain foods to help curb/slow the degeneration of your eyes? Maybe it might help even. Sure genetics play a massive factor in everything right, but so does nutrition, a lot of times when something is going wrong in your body, its a cause you have a mineral or vitamin or amino acid deficiency. 

Could be. I eat garbage. I'm not blind or anything, but road signs are getting harder to read from a distance. 

Just now, Phire said:

Could be. I eat garbage. I'm not blind or anything, but road signs are getting harder to read from a distance. 

Seriously probably something to that. If your body doesn't have the right make up material(amino acids, vitamins, minerals, essential fats, water) to repair things, things in your body break/can't repair themselves. 

This why the whole "calories in, calories out" thing pisses me off lol cause people are overlooking critical stuff, like your body can not maintain/repair its eyes, lungs, brain, ears, liver, kidneys, etc if you don't give the body the proper nutrients/building blocks-materials to do so. 3,000 calories of bread, pizza, cereal, taco bell, and pop tarts isnt the same as 3,000 calories of salmon, dark meat chicken, asparagus , broccoli, quinoa, oatmeal, peanuts. 

Also understand when your body doesn't have the certain nutrients for certain processes in the body, it strip mines your own body for them, specially amino acids and minerals. If your body needs help repairing the liver, it views the liver as more important then the eyes  and anything else outside of the brain and heart and spinal cord and will strip nutrients from the eyes and any tissue it can to repair the liver. You could be eating a lot, even be putting on weight, but your body is eating its self from the inside out trying to preserve its heart, lungs, spinal cord, liver, kidney cause it just doesn't have the material it needs to maintain/repair these things.