TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

You imagine the booty he got after he delivered on that promise of bringing her to all 645 Cracker Barrel locations in America. I bet it was a freak show when he got her back to there hotel room. 

Chicks go crazy for Cracker Barrel, now 645 different Cracker Barrels, there isn't enough jorts in this world to keep up with how messy they get when you tease a girl with 645 different Cracker Barrel locations. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

" i know i am not a very rich man or have much to offer, but if you stick with me through 40 years of marriage, i promise you one day, we will see all 645 locations of Cracker Barrel,  i promise."

Bet he stole that idea from JOn.

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Jon did this with Julie  in 6 months by the way.

I don't know how @Jroc04 is going to compete. Knowing Jon to, he was given a entire section at every Cracker Barrel for just the two of them in exchange for a magic show for the managers kids and family. 

I drive past a Cracker Barrel every day on the way to work. I wasn't sure if I should give it a try. Now I'm definitely sure. I shall not.

18 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

I drive past a Cracker Barrel every day on the way to work. I wasn't sure if I should give it a try. Now I'm definitely sure. I shall not.

Lol they actually have decent cheap food. Very American tho.

1 hour ago, Bednarik60 said:

You know you have made it, when you bring your old lady to Cracker Barrel's 645th location in Tualatin, Oregon to a standing ovation. A pimps life. 

ray-wilma-yoder-cracker-barrel-b-0828201

http://koin.com/2017/08/28/indiana-couple-visits-645th-cracker-barrel-in-tualatin/

relationship goals to the max...let's just get some buttermilk biscuits & chill
play some peg games