TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This site has always had an awful presences from the Giants side. Ive never understood it. They had like 1 likable poster, but he left a long time ago. I dont even remember his name, just that it was a super strange one.

You thinking of Shockey? I think he had an 80 in his username too can't really remember

9 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I was playing the lyric game with this 25 year old i get with, and I send her Hypnotize. She never heard of it. Took me like 2 days to talk to her again. 

Damn. My girl knows every word to that song, and Juicy. Get rid of this chick.

15 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Personally, I find you sexy but that's really bad. 

If it makes you feel any better. I probably watched that video in 2006 so I would have been like 10 years old. And live in a house that predominately listens to mariachi and country music. I feel like a modern day miracle every time I throw on a nas track.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

If it makes you feel any better. I probably watched that video in 2006 so I would have been like 10 years old. And live in a house that predominately listens to mariachi and country music. I feel like a modern day miracle every time I throw on a nas track.

It does. 

I feel like you've hit your 20s severely handicapped. I'd feel better if you've had some beers and touched a couple boobs.