TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

0ZOjDH8.png

My favorite part of this graphic is how they traded out of positions where they could have taken both Deshaun Watson and Jack Conklin (1st team all-pro as a rookie). They obviously needed a QB when they passed on Watson, and their starting RT at the time was going to be a guy who only started 4 games the previous year (and is now a backup in ATL). As much as I play the act of the self loathing Eagles fan, I know in actuality we've never had it nearly as bad as some of these franchises that have only had glimmers of hope that never last more than a season, for 20+ years. 

The sad part is that this graphic, which quite frankly just outlines the Browns' utter futility, was posted proudly by a Browns' fan. They were excited about this.... They've got it rough in Cleveland, man.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

This is incredible. It's too brutal though, I would feel bad if Browns fans saw it.

Would I post it on the Haul forum? No

would I post this and many more things like it here? Now that’s the only surer thing than Kizer>Wentz 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Danger said:

3 hours ago, jonu62882 said:

@808 you’ve missed some great things on this new site including the above-referenced thread “Carson Wentz or this haul”, which led to some great haul discussion.

We need to link E and catch him up...

Thank you gents, I voted for the Haul. :P

Nah, jk. I would do each and every trade over again. Thank you Cleveland and Minny!

giphy.0.gif